Chapter Four

Ok so Austin (the character in my story who is played by Justin Bieber) has gotten pretty popular with the ladies. I don’t know if it's because he's a cute little geek that you can't ignore, or if it's because Justin Bieber is playing him. But he is going to be the main star of this chapter again and guess what i found! He was on Chelsea Lately again! So that video will be uploaded with this chapter :) Also I think it's terrible what he's going threw with this baby mama drama. And Poor Selena! She had a stalker to deal with. They aren’t having any luck at all. :( But I hope it all get's better. Please read, vote, like, and comment below on what you think! :) Much Love.

Copyright © Rebecca Beatty

All Rights Reserved

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Austin’s POV*

“Come on William! We gotta get going!” Rachel yelled from the front of William’s car.

I was crouched down behind a bush video-taping their movements and calculating when I could move and get in the truck bed. I peeked through the branches and saw Jenny leaning against the truck, while Rachel was perched on the hood. While they weren’t looking, I quickly -but quietly- took off at a full speed to the truck bed.

Being unnoticed, I got in and laid flat down. I shifted the camera at a perfect angle to get almost everything and continued with my recording.

“This is Austin Keys,” I whispered while pointing the camera at myself. “Right now, I’m in our Football Captain’s truck, going to this secret meeting that Jenny and Rachel was talking about earlier. So here’s what I want to know. Are they cult leaders, or are they aliens planning to take over the world? Ok that’s a bit too extreme, but still. What is so special about this so called meeting--”

I stopped talking once I heard a slamming of a door and a deep voice start commanding the girls to get into the truck.

William, I thought.

I gently moved my camera up and caught William. His eyes reminded me of steel. Hard and unbreakable. His jaw was set firm and in a spilt of a second he looked down and at my camera. I held in the gasp and didn’t move. It felt like he was starring at the camera for hours, but in just a few minutes he got in his truck and started up the engine.

Once the truck’s motion was going in reverse, the air I was holding slowly came out as I laid my head back. After five minutes of driving, I leaned the camera up just a bit and tall trees were zooming past my camera’s screen. The earthy smells started to get heavier, the paved road was bumpier and I could hear the gravel flying up and hitting against the truck’s sides. Starting to panic a bit, I turned the camera towards me and gulped.

“We’re not in the city anymore viewers.”

The truck came to a sharp halt and the engine’s knocking vibrations soon came to an end. Doors flew open and then -roughly- shut. I waited a few minutes before I slowly leaned up and checked out my surroundings. Holding my camera up and gradually making a one-hundred and eighty degree, I started checking out the landscape. And honestly, I couldn’t believe my eyes.

The truck - and many other cars, trucks, motorcycles- were parked in a large field of dried grass. The grass came up past the truck’s tires, and nothing but tall pine and oak tress surrounded the field. Some brushes were burnt out and dead, but large in mass. Dead center in the field was a large circle of what looked to be grass that was stomped down. It looked like a fighting ring…of dried grass.

Odd,I thought as I hopped out of the truck’s bed.

I could feel a bad sensation starting to form in my stomach as I panned around the whole area again. My body was begging me to hide like the coward I truly am, but the curiosity in me, I really wanted to know what this meeting was about.