Chapter 35

Okay it is not edited but see, I uploaded faster :D
Xxreadersxx
-Pink__blush.

Sitting on the low dressing table stool, she took a deep breath. Earlier when she reached Stella's place, Athena saw that a fat gift has arrived before her. Ofcoursr, it was none other than the planner of the night- Edwin.
A deep red halter neck long flowing gown hugging her curves with a sophisticated neckline and flowing free from her waist. To make her ho crazy in sparkle, he had also sent a recent serpentine design Bulgari necklace. It gave her a elegant look as the emerald in the centre shone in the darkness. Stella made her apply red lipstick and her hair were done by Anna. She had a middle partition with straight hair giving a sharp and clear look. Once she was done with all of the rituals, she realized that her hands are getting colder and almost freezing.
"Oh come on, I have to pick up that clutch." she hissed to herself as she tried moving her hand but they did not move at all.
Take a deep breath! In... Out. Everything will be right. Calm down, calm down! She chanted.
She closed her eyes and the first picture that flashed in her mind was of the green eyes looking intensely at her.
"Ath, Matthew is here." came Stella's voice.
"Uhh... Coming." she answered as she finally picked up the clutch and made sure that she is ready to leave.
She flashed a hearty smile to Matthew as Matthew smiled back.
"You're looking nice Ms. Myers." he said as he bowed in her presence.
She giggled. "Sometimes I feel that all the people in the palace are from ninteenth century."

After some time when Matthew informed that they have arrived, she looked around.
"But this is like middle of the road." she said.
"Yes, indeed but Master has his plans."
"Yeah, right. I should have never left on him to plan the night. Where is he anyways?" she asked looking around.
Surprisingly, the lane was lonely.
This is usually a busy lane if I am not mistaken! She thought.
Matthew opened the door and she thanked him as she came out and saw that the street is lit up all the way.
"What in the name of heaven, is he upto?" she asked Matthew.
"I wish I knew. Here is something which belongs to you. Have a good night." he said with a small smile as he handled her a box and sped off with the car.
She opened the little white box and saw cupcakes which were from Magnolia bakery. A small white note was also there.
You need to eat this to gain something more than fats ;)
She smiled in memories of the first time, they met in college.
As she took a bite of the cupcake, she saw the lighting lit upto one particular corner. A small table with clean white tablecloth and two wine glass with plates and a bottle of wine in a bucket of ice.
She grinned widely and she walked towards it carrying her gown carefully.
She roamed her fingers lightly on the table and placed her clutch and cupcake box there.
She felt someone's presence behind her, knowing that it's Edwin she spoke,"It's beautiful."
"Hmm... I am proud of my plan then." he whispered with her lips on her neck.
She blushed when she felt a chill of excitement and nervousness run through her.
"It's the middle of the street that we are dining now?" she asked.
"It's not a street right now. It's the place where I first saw you."
"Now that's quite a cliché for someone who is not so into such acts."
"What can I say? I can do something special with someone special."
"Oh is it?" she asked as she turned around to face him. Their eyes met for the first time tonight.
He took a step back to take in her look as his eyes roam around her curves and all the details. The way her freckles suited her and her eyes looked more like red than Brown im that dress.
"You're staring and that's not manners." She said as she clamped her hands at her back with a smile.
"Well, I am glad that I made you wear this when we're alone. You look gorgeous." he said as he came closer at locked his eyes with hers'.
"Thank you. You don't look half bad yourself." she complimented him placing her hand on his biceps.
He was wearing a black shirt with faded blue jeans and black cotton jacket.
"You have one more thing to thank me for." he said gesturing towards a car which was coming their way.
She looked back with her hands still on his chest and her waist snaked by Edwin's arms.
As the car stopped, she saw a pale man coming out of the car with a big smile and a guitar.
"Oh my God!" sge whispered to herself and walked towards the pale man leaving Edwin behind.
"You crazy man, you gave me a bunch of surprise by meeting like this." she said as she crushed him with a hug.
The guy laughed as he pulled her away."And you little beautiful thing, just gave me a heart attack with that dress."
"Abby, you don't know how happy I am to see you again."
"I just wanted that. So now won't you dance on my tune?" he asked winking at her.
Edwin came besides Athena with a arm wrapped around her tiny waist and smiled at her happiness. "Can I have a dance with you?"
"Yes why not."