Chapter 2

Yes, in this book I am going to work like this. Starting, it's all about Athena but Mr. Bentley and James is already done. Their role is there a bit so do read the starting chapters rather than pouncing on the interesting part. I know maybe in starting you are bored but yoi never know when you read further. Trust me, you're gonna love me for this book.
Okay, now I'll just shut up :/

-Pink__blush.

"I heart you, Athena." her friend Annabella laughed saying that.

Athena put on her best poker face.

"Shut up. I did rather prefer some guy who looks less of a hulk." Athena said.

"No but imagine what if Mr. Bentley ever comes to you and say 'I heart you, Athena.' just imagine." Annabella laughed again.

Athena put a forced smile and said," My reply will be like 'Mr. Bentley, will you please do the honour of throwing your ass on the garbage heap?' "

"Rude much." Annabella murmured making a face which she found offensive.

"Imaginative much." Athena replied.

"So today you guys are going to a party, ain't you?" a voice boomed behind the table.

Both the girls turned and found that blue eyed girl, Hazel smiling and happily bouncing.

"No, Athena is not coming. She wants to sit and do nothing at her place." Annabella said.

"Yes, cause that's what I love to do." Athena replied rolling her eyes.

"Then just donate your clothes to me. Anyways after having so many tops you end uo wearing all the long sleeved and sweaters at college." Hazel said sitting next to Anna.

After listening to all their plans of partying tonight, Athena went for her Chemistry practicals. She did hope to complete soon so that she can go home soon and do nothing.

As she entered the laboratory, she saw two pair of eyes falling on her. Mr. Henderson and Mr. Bentley.

They both were talking about the counseling session which Mr. Bentley conducted with Ms. Meyers.

"S-sorry Sir, I came for the practicals. I'll just... Wait outside." she said and turned to leave with the doorknob still in her hand.

"Wait." a voice came and Athena stopped.

That voice of Mr. Bentley did run a shiver through Athena's body.

"You can come in. I am done." he said.

Even though she does not like Mr. Bentley, she cannot help but adore his grey eyes.

"Thank you, Sir." she said with a smile.

Mr. Bentley did not smile back instead he just walked off.
Great, just great! She thought.

After the practical and even during the practical performance she was thinking about how arrogant and rude Mr. Bentley is. How can girls like him? Rude is not something which can be an attracting quality.
He is just like that FBI trained dog who has that attitude 'once I do my job, I want my food and I don't try to be nice with others.'

"Watch out kiddo' " the guy who just shoulder bumped with Athena said over his shoulder.

She did not notice the face so she just continued thinking instead of responding him.

James Colton is the hot jerk of school. No girls can resist him. He is hotter than Victoria secret's bikini. He was on his way to football training when a fragile girl bumped into him. What shocked him was that the girl did not turn behind to look at him.
Does such girls even exist who won't turn around to admire me? He thought.

"Buddy, where's Candy?" his friend Darren asked him.

He took a moment to think about whom he is talking about, as he was lost in the thought of that girl who bumped into him.

"Uh... Candy?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

Darren was taken aback by his friend's playboy nature's height.

"Dude, your girlfriend remember?" he said chuckling.

"Oh... Yeah ofcourse I remember." he said scratching his head as he did not remember about his current girlfriend's name.

"Whatever. Take this bracelet, you asked me to chose for her." Darren removed a small box from the back of his pocket.

"Thanks. How much is it?" James asked as he took the box.

"Twenty five bucks." Darren said.

"Okay here you go." James handled him twenty five bucks.

Drren rolled his eyes and punched James.

James was taken aback. "Next time. Don't do the formality. We both know that we both are pretty much rich, so no need to show off." Darren said giving him a look.

"Athena, Aunt Gwyneth is here." her mom called her from the kitchen.

"Coming." Athena replied from her room.

Why is she here? Athena thought to herself.

"Hey there." Athena wished as she was coming downstairs.

"Whoa! Look at you Ath. Dark circles, dead skin. What is this? You are not eating properly, are you?" her Aunt freaked out.

Athena rolled her eyes. She guessed that her mom has again set a trap for to eat as she was again not eating after her mom called her selfish.

"No. I was... Just about to have my dinner." she said. Some voice inside her were just screaming and saying ' Just lie that you had your dinner.'

"Come on. I'll personally feed you. Even I am hungry. We'll eat together. Come." her Aunt got up from the sofa.

"Um... No, I'll eat later. I.. uh.. Have... have homework. Yeah, homework." she said moving her hands nervously.

"Oh come on. First eat, then go."

She mentally glared her mom and she could feel her mom doing victory dance mentally.

Mr. And Mrs. Myers along with Athena's Elder sister and younger brother are complicated to be understood.

"Mom, I want 200 dollars for this month." Athena informed her mom.

"And why so much?" her mom asked.

Though they are quite like a upper middle class, both her parents are money saver which Athena hates the most.

"Because this month we are going to go to carnival and maybe on a friends dinner date." she said.

"You can never save money, Athena. Look at your elder sister, she will never ask for extra pocket money." Mrs. Myers said making Athena angry.

"Keep your money to yourself and later eat them when you are done saving." Athena said angrily and went to her room.

Now she thought of going on job hunting. Her elder sister has got another Richie rich boyfriend. Her younger brother just broke up with girlfriend and here she is sitting and thinking about how to earn money.

Her elder sister's rich boyfriend gives her 5000 or sometimes even 8000 dollars just to spend in a week then why will her sister ask for extra money.

And there you were thinking that Mr. Bentley is the hero of the story. No!
Then maybe this new guy- James? No!
Read my description! The guy is yet to enter.
*whispers* Don't worry, the hero is way better than Mr. Bentley and James.
VOTE because it's kind to help someone in their creativity.
SHARE because you don't want to miss telling your friends that how good you are at picking up books. :D
COMMENT because it will help improve me and your book reading time will be more enjoyable.
LOVE because you are reading a love story which I have written. #Proud #lovestory #Pinkblush #TrendThisBook

-Pink__blush.