Chapter 11

"We are suppose to go in the right direction. You took a left." Athena yelled at Stella with a map in her hands.

"Can you freaking stop following that map? We are here almost." Stella announced victoriously. "John follow me, take a right turn from that tree." Stella yelled poking her head out of the window. It is Sunday and Athena, Rachel, Stella, Hazel and Anna are in one car and John, Edwin and Maggie are in other car. They were suppose to go for trekking to the nearest Hill station but Stella's driving skills are so awesome that she found a jungle to picnic at. 

"Stell.. We are at some jungle and we don't know the way back. You do realize that?" Anna asked.

"What if there are some wild animals around?" Rachel asked.

"Oh I think I saw a dog there!" Hazel pointed. "Oh no no no... You did?" Athena asked dreadfully.

"Girls... are you planning to stay in forever?" John asked.

Athena saw Edwin stretching his hands and looking around the jungle. He did not seem afraid  of the environment.

All the girls stepped out of the car but Athena did not dare to do so. She hates dogs. There is nothing cute with their drooling tongue and furry skin. She saw a black dog come out of the bushes and Rachel immediately scooped him. Anna was doing a hurrah dance as she saw a dog. Hazel smiled at the dog and Edwin was busy looking around the jungle to build our tent.

"Athena? Won't you come out?"Hazel asked coming near the car.

"Oh no! thanks, I'll sleep in here till Edwin build up a tent." she said not showing her fear of dog.

Hazel ran up to Edwin. They laughed and Edwin came near the car. Athena quickly pretended to be asleep. She heard him open the car door and sitting besides her, closing the door.

He kissed her cheeks and she tried hard to pretend that she really is asleep. He moved his lips on her neck and she tried hard to gulp. "Baby, I know you not asleep."he whispered.

Athena sighed and opened her eyes. She did not realize that she had removed her top during the trip and she was wearing a small white cotton slip with silk borders. He eyed her cleavage in hunger. she raised her lips closing her eyes. Edwin smirked as he slipped his hands behind her. Her jeans was tight and skinny which did not allow Edwin to slip his hand further in.

"Edwin..." she moaned aching to kiss him but when he did not move to kiss her, she smacked her lips on his. She slipped her tongue in his mouth and before she could dominate, he was hovering over her and dominating the kiss. She was almost with her back on the car seat and his body weight over her. When she was breathless, she lightly pushed him away but he did not budge a smidgen. He finally let go of her when she tapped him again.

"Sometimes you act like a caveman." she murmured. He chuckled with his dark eyes. "From some days even I notice that change in me." he said.

She straightened her slip which was raised because of Edwin's hands roaming on her body. He saw the top lying beneath her butts. He raised her a bit and handled her the top."Here you go." He said.

She smiled and waited for him to leave the car but he kept on staring her with undivided attention.

"Umm..I'll change? so..ummm.." she said nervously giving him the message.

"No Athena,I am not leaving this car without you. Wear that fast before I change my mind to stay throughout the picnic in this car with you." he said resting both his hand at the back of his head and still staring her. She wore that strap-y white top without noticing his dark expressions. Her straps were not adjusted on her shoulder so Edwin used his finger to help her out and that is when Maggie decided to burst out.