chapter 10

Here it is! This is specially for the girl who told me to update faster. I mean fastest! :)

Xxreadersxx

-Pink__blush.

They sat silently in the car. Edwin drove at average speed knowing her hatred for speed. Athena stared out of window with no knowledge what she just did.

She definitely won't forget that. It was her first kiss. She was smiling for no reason. Edwin was also smiling for no reason. She side glanced Edwin. He was driving so she did not dare turn her face to him.

"Your house." he stated. Athena was busy thinking about the kiss so she forgot that she had not given direction to her house and yet Edwin drove her here. Edwin himself did not realize that he did a mistake and he is not suppose to know the direction to her place. His stalking skills had given him the direction to her place.

Edwin rested on his new hard bed while thinking of the feel of her soft lips.

There Athena was suffering through same feelings. She touched her lips as she slept peacefully.

Next morning Athena looked in the mirror and blushed. Her lips seemed different. They were more red than pink and more plumy. It was her thinking or else it was really happening?

She still concluded that she has kissed a stranger. Why was it that while kissing she did not feel any of that? She felt like she knew Edwin for a long time. She picked up a chocolate bar that Edwin gave her. She remembered the kiss again. She stopped eating the chocolate and went for a bath. Whenever the water dripped on her lips, that reminded her of Edwin. She quickly wore her clothes and undo her bun. She thought of Edwin again, how her hair were on his shoulder and his hand. While wearing her sweater, she thought of how his hands were roaming down her spine and pressing his body against her. Damn Edwin!

Finally without taking any longer, she went downstairs and was having her breakfast. Today she was not eating fast like she always do. Today she was eating slowly, dreaming.

"Bye mommy daddy. I'll be back at usual time." she shouted as she hurried out of the house. She saw a red beetle waiting for her. The guy was smirking at Athena's glowing face.

"What brings you here Mr. Stuart?" Athena asked tilting her head to one side.

"Ah, there is this girl staying here who happened to be car-less and as I am a gentleman I came here to give her a ride before I go to work." he said smugly.

"Mr. Stuart, I have known that even your sister happens to be in same college. Did you drop her?"

"No, she happens to love her new car. So she went on her own. Now dear lady, mind sitting in?" Edwin said coming out of the car to open the door for her.

She slid in her seat and thanked him. When he drove her to college, she waited in his car for a 'meet you at 5 pm' say but he did not say anything.

"Athena you do realize that you are gonna be late." Edwin teased knowing that she wants him to say something sweet.

Athena looked at him in anger. He tried hard not to laugh at her red face.

"Okay. Good bye." she hissed and opened the door but Edwin caught her by her forearm and pulled her mouth into his mouth. Athena kept moaning and Edwin's finger slide in her sweater and her top, touching her bare back. She arched her back feeling his hands massaging her back. Her hand pulled his hair as his tongue roamed in her buccal cavity.

When they both were breathless, they touched their forehead.

"Athena you are so flawless." he whispered.