Chapter 33

Have fun people! You're gonna have fun in this chapter aaannnd... It's unedited! Sorry? :)
-Pink__blush.

Sitting on the window seat, Athena sipped on her hot chocolate as she read a paragraph on a site.
I either sleep all day or have insomniac nights. I either eat all day or starve myself. I don't know what grey is. I never did.

There are some words, who just vibrate some chords of your life. Playing it tuneless, wondering the dark corners. Those are the words that make you pick up the pieces, bits and crumbles.
"I am always in grey." Athena whispered to herself as she averted her stare to the window.
"I am always in grey. Always."

"That's it. We are going to party tonight. Ath, do you have some sexy slutty dress?" Hazel said as excitement bubbled her voice.
"Oh I don't. I want one." Anna piped in whining like a baby.
"I do." Stella said smirking and showing her new white little dress with cut-offs and silver sequined work.
"Oh My... GOSH! I want that one." Hazel and Anna both said with their eyes filled with lust.
"Nope. After the party, I have to go to Nathan's, so...I am gonna look sexy and slutty tonight."
"Whatever." Anna and Hazel bith grumbled under their breath as they crossed their arms.
"Ath must have definitely got some sexy outfit. Ath?"
"Huh?"
"Dress?"
"Oh... Oh Yes. I... uh.. I have got some black knee length skirts and some jeans and Yeah, shirts. And, some... some trousers-"
"Dress, we want some sexy dress for the night. Okay, don't tell me YOU. Did not shop there at Georgia all these months." Hazel narrowed her eyes as her face poked in front of Athena.
"Well I did."
"All the formal clothes?"
"Yes, because I cannot just let my money flow everytime right? I have to control sometimes."
"You what? Did you just say that you will... Oh sorry, that you have already started on splurging less on shopping?" Anna asked with her eyes almost popped out.
"Yes, and why is that shocking?"
The three girls looked at each other sharing a shocked look. After which they forced a smile on their face when they saw Athena's confused face.
"Oh no, it's not."
"Yeah Yeah.. It's so not."
"No, completely not."
The three of them just waved their hands as they laughed off.
Athena rose one of her eyebrows at their psychotic behavior with an amused look.
"Anyways, you girls go I can't come." Athena said as she went back to the blog and hot chocolate.
"No, you're so coming or else we'll just sit here with you and sulk."
Athena rolled her eyes as she shut her laptop angrily and went to the kitchen yelling,"Fine."
"She said Fine." Anna pumped her fist in air with a big smile.
"What do you think of wearing one of your tight and shortest skirt?" Stella asked as Athena came back with a plate of muffin in her hand.
Apparently after such breakdown, Athena ate a lot. Like an elephant. Ouite Literally.
"No, I just want to wear a simple outfit. Mostly jeans and top." Athena said shrugging off.
"No, you're... Wearing this along with this. Now girls let's get ready." Stella announced.
Athena eyed the outfit with distaste but she will anyways wear what Stella has selected.

As she started wearing the skirt, she realized how fat her ass and tummy tucks are growing. Athena growled angrily as she looked out for a shape wearer to make it look less of fatty.
Omce dressed, she eyed her outfit in mirror.
Hmm. Sexy!
A black tight high waist short skirt with a cut in the back which started from where her butts ended. A red hot halter necked top which she had tucked in. What was really scandalous was the amount of cleavage and all the skin shows. Let it be the cut of her skirt, cleavage seen or the backless style.
"Stella, don't I look like a perfect slut ready to screw everyone and anyone?" Athena asked as she wore her make up.
"Yes, you do. Which is what is the purpose." Stella muttered as she applied her mascara.
"What purpose?"
"Oh did I say purpose? Nothing, it's just Nathan on mind."
Athena smelled that there is definitely something between her girlfriends as a secret.
When they entered the bar, Athena was determined and very sure of what she wants to do. She was going to drink like a girl arrived from the desert.
On her third drink, Athena felt the dizziness but she ignored it when she saw a guy staring her.
Isn't he the guy who dances with the yellow piggies? Oh no, I think he is the one who, who creates ice with eyes! Yeah! Got it.
"Yeah, exactly. Got it! I always knew that." Athen pumped her fist in air.
"Knew what?" Anna asked with a big curious smile. Apparently Stella jad to go early to Nathan's place so she left and Hazel was dancing with a random guy.
"Ooohhh, that guy? I am gonna kill him." Anna yelled over the music when she saw the guy forcing Hazel. With that, Athena was left all alone.
"But Anna, look at the ice guy. He can make snowman with his eyes. He creates ice. Ice, ice you know. Like, let it go... Let it go Elsa. Yes, he is Elsa. He creates ice house. Igloo. Yeah maybe Igloo." Athena rambled as she kept the stare on that guy.
"Hey young lady, where is your company? You should go home. You had enough I guess." the bartender yelled over the music.
"Oh you're cute. You, you iust look like penguin. Ohhhh, I got it. He makes igloo, you stay there as a penguin. And then you've clothes made of ice. Ice and ice. Ana and... You watch Frozen. Isn't it? I got ya' "
Athena sang as she laughed loudly.
Many people in the bar just looked at her for cracking such jokes. Actually scratch that. Not even a joke. But just making their ears bleed with nonsense.
"Can I buy you a drink?" a voice boomed breathing near her neck.
She turned around in her high stool, face to face and close.
"Yep. The ice man. Heyyy! Stare my drink!" Athena ordered.
With a confused look, the stranger asked. "Why?"
"Oh you know, you'll stare my drink and then my drink will get ice. You see, your eyes? You stare? Boom! Ice!" Athena said with her eyes wide and her hands up im the air.
The stranger out his hand behind her seat resting on the bar as he leaned in and laughed.
"Yeah. I create ice?"
"Aha aha..." Athena Saud as she gulped her drink and took another freshly prepared by the cute bartender.
The stranger exchanged a look with the bartender and the bartender spoke,"fourth drink."
The stranger laughed.
"Ummm... You've two name?" Athena asked the bartender.
"No." the bartender answered with a confused look.
So Athena turned her stool again and lean on the bar with her arms supporting her.
"You do. Liar liar pants on fire. You've two name tag. You've two names. Oh.. Ouch." Athena yelled in pain as her arms lost the balance and she almost fell but thanks to the stranger.
"Where is your date for the night?" he asked.
"Ah date?"
"Yes?"
"He is at his place. We broke up. Because of me. But that Jerk just won't come over and say that it's okay. Humans make mistakes and I forgive you. Let's marry!" Athena yelled with all her force and stranger took his ears away in the fear of being deaf for future.
"Okay. I get it. So whom should I call right now?" he asked.
"Ummm... Stella."
"Where is your purse aand phone?"
"It's, mostly with Anna. I don't know."
"Whom should I call then?"
"Ahh... I have an idea. Call the Jerk."
"Who 'the Jerk?' " stranger asked as he chuckled lightly.
"The Jerk. You don't know the Jerk? Mr. Forbes?"
"You're seriously drunk. Let's get you outta' here." the stranger said as he hold her in the bridal way and took her out near the parking zone.
"Okay. So,I have a friend inside there and I had to set you up with him. Can you please give me your number to me? He is really sweet. Besides he is not a jerk." the stranger spoke as he walked near his car.
"He is not? Oh that's just soooo good. You know what? You seem like a good man. Can you talk sense into this jerk?" Athena mumbled with her arms wrapped around the stranger.
"Oh sure. Anyone whom I can call right now to take you home safe."
As they reached his car, he rested her in the backseat and gave his phone to her.
Without giving a second thought, she dialled Edwin. After days, Edwinwas abke to finally sleep with the help of sleeping pills but as his iPhone rang at 2 am im the morning, he grumbled and threw his phone on the couch. That did not help, the ring still went on so he decided to pick it up.
"Who's this?" Edwin asked, half asleep.
"He picked up my call. Yayy!" Athena yelled in excitement and that was all what it took to run away Edwin's sleep. He immediately checked the number which was unknown but he very well recognized the voice.
"Athena." he whispered.
The stranger snatched the phone from Athena.
"Hey, is this the...umm.." the stranger asked Athena for his name.
"The Jerk." Athena prompted.
"Umm.. The Jerk talking?"
"Who the fuck are you? Where is Athena?" Edwin's anger bubbled in.
"I don't know her name. I am Mark. She uh... She asked me to call you. She is drunk. Totally." the stranger said.
"Don't even touch her. Tell me the place, I'll be there in a minute or two." Edwin warned him as he started wearing his T-shirt amd grabbed his car keys.
"Dude, don't warn me. Just come and get her as soon as possible. I have got my friends and drinks waiting. I'll message you the address." Mark answered as he hung up.
Anna and Hazel came running near the car and spotted Mark.
"Hey there!" Athena yelled and waved from the car when she saw her friends.
"Oh thank God you're safe. Who is he?" Hazel asked eyeing Mark.
"He is a sweet ice man." Athena answered with a big smile.
"Ice man?"
"Yeah, he makes igloo. The bartender is the penguin. Hey Ice man, tell them how much you love Disney movie Frozen!" Athena said excited about the conversation.
"Okay. He will. First get out of the car and we are going home."
"Oh no, you guys are just so boring. Do you realize he is The ice man? He does not need fridge. He takes cream and stare at it. And Ta-da! Ice cream is ready. You see, Ice man." Athena explained with her hands doing the action from the window.
The two girls stared at Athena.
"Athena? Will you let us in?" Anna asked.
"The car is not mine sorry. Ice man? Can they come in?"
"Yes, they very much can." Mark nodded from thw driver's seat and gestured a welcome with his hand.
"Yayy! We'll have a car party. Ooohh! Turn this car into an igloo. Then we can have igloo party. Come on, go out and stare this car." Athena said with her eyes wide in excitement.
"What the-" Hazel muttered.
Suddenly there were tires screeching on the floor and some gootstepsr fast and hard rocking the floor.
"Athena." Edwin announced as he spotted her in the car with his arms folded in anger.
Athena's eyes watered as she saw Edwin. His piercing green eyes and his torsos as his arms were folded. The way he stood. Everything about that site shook the inner conscience. She opened the car door as she ran towards him but fell on the way.
"Athena." Edwin yelled this time as he ran over to her and picked her up im bridal styled.
"Hey there!" Athena whispered.
"I am Mark." Mark came as he introduced himself and stretched out his hand and his eyes just couldn't fathom the site. Mr. Edwin Forbes?! This girl is Mr. Forbes's girlfriend?
Edwin stared him for a while and gave him a cold stare.
"Hey Ice man. Meet my Edwin. The Jerk. You know what Edwin? He is ice man. Real ice man. He makes igloo. He makes ice cream without fridge." Athena started and Edwin's lip curled in a amused and mesmerising smile. Just the way she is, it's unbelievably and the most unique beauty in Edwin's life.
Anna and Hazel cleared their throat loudly after a moment when Edwin kept on staring Athena.
This got Edwin's attention and he spoke finally, "Matthew make sure both the girls reach home safely. I am gonna take Athena with me."
Athena wrapped her arms closer to him and snuggled deeper in his chest.
"Hmmm... I love you." Athena murmured as she drifted off to sleep with a smile. Edwin smiled looking at her as he drove themselves out of there.