Chapter 18

You sometimes want your life to go like story smooth but in reality it rarely happens. When a guy doesn't text you back, what should you do? You want to know? Stay tuned!  Share my book with your friends if you like it! Vote my book! Feel free to Comment! Xoxo ;)
-Pink__blush.

Where should I go but? She asked herself. In middle of New York streets with two bags and no where to go when it's twelve am, she was searching her own thoughts.

"Athena." a voice boomed when she was looking down at the bench. She very well recognized that voice...

She did not dare look up. The man sat beside her shifting her one bag in his lap.

"You always wanted to meet my father right? Let's go." he said lifting her bag on his shoulder.

"I am not going with you. Go... Away." she hissed looking at him and trying to snatch her bag from his grip.

"Fine, go. You left your home. You hate me and your best friends so won't take their help. What is your plan Athena?" he said as her force did not help to pull the bag out of his grip.

"Give me the bag, jerk." she hissed again as she pulled with all her greatest mighty force. The bag's chain broke and all her clothes spilled out on the road.

This has to be the death of Edwin Forbes as her precious clothes are on a street now.

"Did you just...?" she gasped covering her mouth in horror. Edwin knew that she is too freaky about her clothes so before she could kill him, he started pulling the clothes back in the bag. The clothes were all her inner wears, make up and some photo frames. He picked up a pink bra and raised one eyebrow at her.

"Did I not tell you last time that you should stop wearing this bra? Pink is so hate-able. You should wear more of white amd black and skinny and sort of bra. They look so damn sex-... Er... " he scold her with the bra still in his hand and when he saw her angry face, he decided that insulting pink color won't help him, "No you should wear pink. Pink is... Pink is cute. It looks cute on you. I don't mind if you wear this pink bra." he said nervously smiling in fear.

"Thanks... Thanks for your advice on bra. Now if you will please leave me alone." she said crossing her arms giving him the deadliest look.

"Athena don't push me away. Don't be childish. Where are you going to go?" he asked her.

She snatched her bra from his hand and pushed him as she started collecting her material fallen on the street.

"You anyways think that I am weak but let me tell you that I am not. This shows how best you think I am." she said.

"Stop taking it the wrong way. Just stop this nonsense or else I will spank you and take you with me." he warned her trying to be angry. His sentence just created more of anger in Athena. She snapped ger head at him and for the first time she noticed his eyes are swollen and his nose is red.

"Why were you crying?" she asked while she wanted to yell at him for trying to threaten her.

"Because of... Myself. I am a douché. I am a jerk. I am a chimpanzee and all what you call me but please don't leave me." he pleaded bending next to her.

"Why should I not? So that again you can lie and the tabloids will get a chance to decrease my family's prestige? Yhis by the way reminds me, where are these media and photographers? They are not following you right now? I am surprised by how till now I have not got any journalist asking me about us. What did you do? Gave them your royal pain in ass money or frightened the company to be sued if they harass me with any questions?" she asked narrowing her eyes at him.