Chapter 13

Nothing can complete me, except you and your mother. - A line said by a father to his daughter. Ring any bell? Which movie? Commentoź!
I'll tell the movie name in my next chapter.
About my last chapter! How was iiiit? Aahhh! I am excited about my 15th chapter. I am going to give a lead to a new book in that chapter! Excited much! :D
Xxreadersxx
-Pink__blush.

"Okay so you're telling me that you can't let me meet your Dad but you want me to meet?" Athena asked furiously.

"Baby it's not that. He is busy and besides that..." he stopped. Besides that my dad is so famous that you will instinctively know that he is that Richie rich man.

"Besides that what?" Athena asked with her fuming anger.

"Can we just drop this?" Edwin asked massaging his forehead.

"Hell no! I am not letting this shit drop. I want an answer or else..." Athena said no more hiding her anger.

"Or else what huh?" Edwin asked with equal anger.

"Or else you're so going to get hit and Believe me Edwin I hit hard not like those girls whose punches are like feather touch." she said stepping ahead of his wet shirtless body.

Their breath are uneven, body wet. They are standing outside the swimming pool and shivering in cold but Athena has still not draped any sarong or something. She is wearing Edwin's shirt whose buttons are open till her lower chest showing the cuts of her wet bra. Her shorts are wet and her hair are sticking to her face weirdly.

Edwin was half away from making love to her when she immediately brought this topic which destroyed the heat between them and caused a fight.

"Go ahead. Hit me. Lemme see how a slim short cute girl can harm me." he said laughing on her face.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Short? Did you just comment on my height? Edwin Antonio Leo Stuart, you're so going to regret this." she said as she lunged forwards.

All his laughter died and his anger bubbled up.

"You did not call me by my full name, did you?" he asked seriously.

"Oh I did Mr.Edwin Antonio Leo Stuart." she said as she tried hitting his stomach but Edwin caught her hand.

"Oh you did a grave mistake. Now you gonna regret this." he said in anger and hold her waist up on his shoulder.

"Oh you cheater cock! Let go of me. I swear I'll kill you." Athena shouted, hitting his steel back.

"Seriously? Is that what you say your hard punch?" Edwin laughed at her fighting skills.

"Ha! You did just call me weak? We're breaking up you... You chimpanzee!" she said again hitting his head. When they reached the apartment, everyone was sitting in the drawing room and saw Edwin carrying Athena while Athena was all red faced in anger.

"Hey man, you seem in trouble." John chuckled when he saw Athena hitting Edwin.

"Oh no, nothing like that. She is just massaging my back." Edwin chuckled and put Athena on her feet with his hand still on her butts.

Athena did not say anything, but her face told all her Best friends that Edwin is in trouble. Hazel, Stella and Anna stared the couple as they stopped crunching the nachos in their mouth.

"What happened to you three? Why did you'll stop chewing?" Maggie asked. Concerned that she did not make nachos tasty enough.

"You're in trouble, Edwin. I wish you luck for your future." Anna said changing her shocked expression to pity.