"Ayesha and I teamed up to break you and Stephen up"

"Oh my gosh", I said whispering

"My plan was to make Stephen cheat on you, you leave him and I would comfort you. That didn't work out so Ayesha said you were gonna be in Columbia Saturday and I should go to the club with you. So I had my friend Dillyn take the picture of us so you and Stephen can break up"

I looked down and felt a tear go down my cheek.

"I'm really sorry Yn", he said walking towards me

I stepped back again and held up my hand.

"Don't..just don't touch me", I said

I felt more tears going down my cheek so I turned around so he couldn't see me.

"I just wanted you to be my girlfriend again. I missed the short time we spent together. I really loved you Yn. I just wanted you back"

I sniffed and wiped my eyes and turned back around to face him.

"I don't care what you wanted because you didn't care about what I wanted. I wanted to get married to Stephen, but won't happen anymore because he thinks I kissed you"

"I'm--"

"Sorry, I know. From now on just leave me alone", I said sniffing

I looked at him for a second then walked off.

"Yn..", I heard him call

I ignored him and kept walking. When I was walking out the mall I seen Ayesha walking in the mall.

"Well this day just keeps getting better", I said fake smiling

I walked up to Ayesha and tapped her shoulder from behind. She turned around and her smile instantly faded.

"You got what you wanted. You happy?"

"Excuse me?", she asked confused

"Me and Stephen aren't getting married anymore. Isn't that excatly what you wanted?"

"Uhhh"

"You are the most despicable person I've ever met. You and Lucas ruined the best thing in my life"

"You ruined the best thing in my life. You think I wanted to divorce Stephen? After I found out he cheated on me with you I still tried to work it out with him for the sake of our kids and because I still love him. I've been knowing that man since I was a teenager and now we don't even talk anymore unless it's communicating about the girls. You ruined the best 5 years in my life"

"I'm always ruining people's lives", I said looking away

"Just like you ruined my marriage, I ruined your soon to be marriage. How does it feel?"

"I've always told Stephen to leave me alone because I didn't want to be a home wrecker, but he wanted me and I wanted him so that's what it was. I apologize for ruining your relationship, but instead of taking all the blame out on me, try taking it out on Stephen too"

"I'm blaming you for going up to him in the first place. If you would of just left him alone...I WOULD STILL BE MARRIED TO HIM!"

She rolled her eyes then walked away. I sighed and walked to my car. I got in and stared at the steering wheel before feeling another tear fall down my face. After letting all my tears fall, I wiped my eyes and started driving back to Tasha's house since I sold my house and put all my furniture in storage.

During the drive to her house, I started thinking about a vacation. Maybe being in the bay was just a depression area for me and I need to get away for a while. Once I got to a red light I pulled out my phone and texted Heaven.