Part 53

Tasha*

Klay and I have barely spoken to each other since the night at the Warriors opening game, which was yesterday. His text message alerts have been going off like crazy since he saw Hannah again. Today they have a day off and we were suppose to spend it together watching movies, but he's paying more attention to his phone then the movie.

Ding

I looked at Klay and he took his arm from behind me and looked at his phone. He started chuckling then started typing.

"Unbelievable", I mumbled shaking my head

Klay put his phone back in his pocket then put his arm back around me.

Ding

What the hell?? He removed his arm again and took out his phone. He started typing then put his phone back in his pocket.

"Who keeps texting you?", I asked

"Nobody", he said poking out his bottom lip and shaking his head

"You must think I'm stupid"

"No I don't. It ain't nobody important"

"Yeah okay"

Klay put his arm back around me only to move it again shortly later because his phone went off again.

"I'm done", I mumbled getting up

I looked at him to see him still texting so I walked to get my purse and jacket and walked towards the door.

"Where you going?", he asked walking towards me

"Somewhere where someone will actually appreciate my company"

Klay and I still haven't moved back in together. I did get a new car though, since mine got damaged in the car crash.

"I do appreciate your company what are you talking about?"

"No, your appreciating your phone's company", I said putting on my shoes

"Your really about to leave? Over a phone?"

"Over a phone?! This is your off day and you said we would spend it together watching movies and your over here texting Hannah"

"How did you know I was texting Hannah?"

"I didn't, I was assuming, but now..you just told me"

"No, I asked how did you know..Nevermind"

"You like texting Hannah so bad? Why don't you invite her here", I said opening the door

"I will", Klay said closing the door behind me

After he closed the door I shook my head and got inside the car. I can't believe he would choose Hannah over his own girlfriend. I'm officially done with guys for a long time. Imma be single.

Yn*

I put my car in park and got out. I had on a white nike jacket, with an under armor tank top on under the jacket, black nike sweats, and I got on black Curry's to match on purpose. I rang the doorbell and waited to see Sonya opening the door.

"Hey Yn", she said hugging me

"Hey Ms.Sonya how are you?"

"Fine and you?", she said stepping aside

"Good", I said walking in

"The guys are out back shooting hoops"

"Oh okay, what are you doing?"