Part 13

| 1 week later |

Yn*

I was laying down in bed after taking a shower playing with Lucas hair while he was watching basketball. The Warriors weren't playing though. They do have a home game since last week on Friday. I haven't worked on my modeling since the Macy's commercial which was last Wednesday and it's Tuesday. Bryan hasn't called me about a gig yet.

"Baby I gotta go grocery shopping today, you wanna come with me?"

"Nope", he said staring at the Tv

I pushed his head and pushed him off me.

"I was just kidding damn", he said laughing.

"Get up and put your shoes on", I said getting up and putting my uggs on.

We walked out to my car and I drove to my favorite grocery store spot, Winco. Once I got there I parked and walked holding Lucas hand inside the store. He got a cart and started pushing it behind me while I put stuff in the cart.

"You want any snacks babe?", I asked him

"Get some Oreos"

I nodded and walked to the Oreo aisle and put them in the cart.

"Pick out more snacks while I go to the milk aisle", I said before walking away

"Aight"

Lucas*

I did what Yn told me to do and as I was walking down the cookie aisle I saw someone who looked EXACTLY like Stephen Curry, but I shook it off and continued looking for cookies. As the guy was walking towards me I got a closer look and that was Stephen Curry.

"Oh my god man your Steph Curry", I said pointing to him

"Yup Yup", he said

"Awesome game last night"

"Thank you"

"My girlfriend loves you, she's obbessed with you, but she won't show it"

He laughed. "Oh really?"

"Yeah, you mind if you wait while I get her, she would love to meet you"

"Uh sure"

"Aight"

As I was jogging to go get Yn, she ran into me while I was running out the aisle.

"Where's the basket and why are you running?", she asked

"Guess who I ran Into and wants to meet you?"

"Who?", she asked

I covered her eyes and pulled her into the aisle where Stephen was just looking at cookies in the aisle. I opened Yn's eyes and she didn't look surprised at all

Yn*

When Lucas uncovered my eyes my heart dropped. I haven't spoken or talked to Steph in a week, about to be 2 weeks.

"Babe you aren't surprised?", Lucas asked me

I didn't know what to say. "Imma go to the checkout line", I said pushing the cart away.

I felt Stephen's eyes watching me as I walked away, but I shook it off.

Lucas*

"Uh, that was weird", I said making a face

"Well you should go get her"

"I will. Nice meeting you and good luck on the game Friday", I said before walking away