Part 6

Yn*

The next morning I woke up to the biggest headache. I walked downstairs rubbing my forehead and noticed Denise was staring at me.

"How you feel?", She asked me.

"I have the worst headache", I said sitting down next to her on the couch.

"You got drunk last night", she told me handing me pills and a bottle of water.

"What happened", I said taking the pill and drinking the water.

"All I remember is you coming out the kitchen, and then you calling Draymond and Ian out they names", she said laughing.

I rubbed my face and groaned.

"Oh I'm not done, and then, you asked where your man was and when you told everyone it was Steph, Draymond told you he was with his wife, so you went to the kitchen grabbed a knife and started walking towards the door-"

"Pleaase, tell me I didn't get anywhere past the door", I said cutting her off.

"You didn't, you passed out in my arms basically", she said.

"That's so embarrassing", I said putting my head in my hands.

"How did you get drunk in the first place?" She asked me.

"Ooo drunk girl is awake", Shaun said walking down the stairs and into the living room with us. "How you feel?"

"Terrible, and all I remember is Steph saying I couldn't handle drinking Ciroc, so I showed him", I said shrugging my shoulders.

Denise shook her head laughing. "Your dumb"

"Dray told Steph about this", Shaun said laughing.

"What", I said whining.

"You were drunk and speaking your mind", Shaun said grabbing a gatorade from the fridge.

"I wanna cry", I said rubbing my face.

"It'll be okay Little One", Shaun said wrapping his arm around me.

Tasha walked downstairs and looked around at all us and then looked me.

"You awakeeee", she said walking to me and hugging me. "I hope you know-"

"I know everything already", I said cutting her off.

"How you feel?", she asked sitting next to me.

"Horrible, and now even worse knowing Stephen knows everything I said last night.

"Oh cmon Yn, Steph gets that a lot. Lots of girls love him", Denise said trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah, but there mostly teenagers, I'm a grown woman saying that"

"Little one it's okay, but I gotta get to practice", Shaun said.

"You still want me to bring you lunch?", Denise asked him standing up.

He nodded.

"Okay I'll see you around 1", she said kissing him.

"Bye everyone", Shaun said walking out the door.

"Imma go take a shower and hope I feel better", I said walking upstairs.

Sure enough after my shower I felt much better. I was in there for about 30 minutes. (Check media for outfit) I walked downstairs to see Tasha and Denise already dressed.

"Me and Denise are gonna drop Shaun's lunch off to him at Oracle, you wanna come?", Tasha asked me

"Hell no, What you guys can do..is drop me off at home", I said.