Part 67

Saturday

Yn*

Since the party is tonight Stephen and I are just laying down in our hotel room until it's time to go. He's watching Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls on tv, while I'm laying on his chest on my phone.

"Is Denise birthday today?", Stephen asked

"No, tomorrow"

"Oh alright. I never asked you how meeting Ayesha was? She make it hard for you?"

"No. She was actually being nice like she was when we were friends"

"That's good. You know, I told Riley about me and you getting married and you were gonna be her step mommy. She got really excited"

"I'm really glad Riley likes me. Some kids when their dad gets re-married they don't like the woman he's marrying. Riley might be 3, but she's really smart"

"She is", he said chuckling

"I'm really glad you ask me to marry you. I'm looking forward to our wedding..whenever we plan that date"

"I am too baby", he said kissing my forehead

I leaned up and kissed his lips then went back to laying on his chest. After the game ended, it was around 9 pm. I got up and started putting my white dress on for the party. Stephen put on an all white shirt, with white pants, and white Addias shoes.

"Look at you", I said smirking

"..I honestly don't want you wearing that dress in public", he said walking towards me

"Why?", I asked wrapping my arms around his neck

"Where's the straps on this dress huh?", he said rubbing my shoulders

"Oh stop. You ready? The uber is downstairs"

"Yeah I'm ready"

"Alright, let's go", I said grabbing his hand

We walked out and took the elevator down to the lobby. The uber driver was outside his car waiting for us. We got inside and he drove us to the club.

Once we got there, the security guy in the front checked us and inside my purse to make sure we weren't hiding anything, then he let us in. The music was blasting through the speakers making it hard for anyone to hear.

So where are you suppose to be at?", he asked whispering in my ear

"Up there", I said pointing to the balcony. "It's just like the last club I hosted"

"Oh", he said nodding

I grabbed his hand and we walked upstairs to the top.

"Yn?"

I turned around and seen a man walking towards me.

"I'm Hypeman Coop, thank you so much for being here"

"Oh, no problem. Thank you for having me. This is my fiancé Stephen"

"I've heard about him, big basketball fan", he said shaking his hand

"Nice to meet you"

"Well let me just announce that your here", he said grabbing a microphone

"Okay", I said nodding

"YO YO! IMMA NEED EVERYONE HERE TO MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL YN JOHNSON FOR COMING HERE TO PARTY WITH US THIS SATURDAY NIGHT!"

I looked down at the crowd and smiled waving blowing kisses.