Part 30

| Skipping to Sunday Afternoon⛅️|

Denise*

I'm just coming back from getting my nails done when I walk upstairs to see Shaun standing with his back away from the door looking down.

"Hey baby, I got the color you wanted me to get", I said holding my hands

He didn't move, he just stood there.

"Baby?", I said walking slowly towards him

He turned around slowly holding a box. I looked closely at it and it was the box with the pregnancy test.

"What is this Denise?"

I looked at the box then back at him.

"...Are..you pregnant? Do not lie to me", he said sternly

I sighed and started tearing up. "Yes", I said quietly and nodding

"Why didn't you tell me the truth when I asked?"

"When you asked I didn't know I was pregnant, I had Tasha buy me a pregnancy test, and it came out positive so I went to the Doctors to find out..I am pregnant"

"And you did all this without telling me? You still lied to me"

"I'm really sorry, I was scared to how you were gonna react"

"What are you talking about?"

"We never had the topic of having a baby so I was scared you were gonna be mad"

"Why would I be mad? Even though I wasn't ready for a baby, I'm still gonna step up"

"You weren't ready?"

"No", he said shaking his head

I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms. "Your almost 31 years old and your telling me your not ready to have a baby?"

"No"

"So when were you gonna be ready Shaun?"

"When I put a ring on your finger"

"I'm 29 years old, I wanna have a baby before I'm too old to have one. And I wanna walk down the aisle, not have a cane helping me or someone rolling me down the aisle"

"Denise chill out. I'm not ready because I still have my career and everything--"

"Career?! Stephen is in the NBA and he has a kid and he has another one on the way. Their are plenty of NBA players with kids"

"Majority of them disscussed with their WIVES that they were ready"

"I DIDNT ASK YOU TO PUT A BABY INSIDE MY DAMN STOMACH!! YO BITCH ASS PULL OUT GAME WAS WEAK"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH ALL THAT SCREAMIN BULL SHIT MAN!"

"Just be a dead beat ass dad and let me be a single mom since your not "ready". This is excatly why I was scared. You were gonna dump me because I'm pregnant", I said starting to cry