Part 26

Yn*

I woke up this morning to my phone buzzing. I looked at it and seen messages from Denise and Heaven, and seen notifications from my work email. I read the emails and seen. "MVP Stephen Curry and model Yn Johnson dating??"

"Dating??", I said out loud

I went to Denise and Heaven's messages and seen they screenshotted what I was looking at. I responded to Heaven first.

Yn💖👭- Ik I just seen it. It's not true at all

I went to Denise message and responded back to her.

Yn👯😋- That's not true at all

I was about to lock my phone until Heaven texted me back.

Heaven👭💖- Then why are you guys together and smiling? It looks like you are

Yn💖👭- It's not

Heaven👭💖- Okay Ms.Johnson

I locked my phone and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene and take a shower. While I was getting dress the doorbell rang. I wasn't dressed yet so I wrapped my towel around my body and went downstairs. I peeked through the peephole and seen Stephen. I opened the door but I only peaked my head out.

"Yes?"

"You heard about the rumors online?"

"Yes"

"I'm sorry if I put you in this position"

"It's fine Stephen"

"Are you dressed?", he asked raising his eyebrow

"No. I was getting dressed until you rang the doorbell"

"Well can I come in? I'll let you get dress, but I'll stay downstairs"

I opened the door wider and he came in. I closed the door and waited for him to walk to the living room

"Go", I said

"Go infront of me"

"Wardell"

"I'm just playing", he said chuckling and walking to the living room

I walked upstairs to my room and got dressed into some sweats and a tank top then came downstairs to see Stephen watching college basketball. I came and sat down next to him and he looked at me.

"Finally your done"

"I take forever to get dressed", I said chuckling

"I wanna talk about us Yn"

I looked at him and seen how serious he looked. "What about us?"

"I'm about to be real with you. I still have feelings for you. I never stopped, and I don't know if you been watching my games, but my shots have been off as fuck"

"I've seen", I said smiling

"It's not funny, I'm dead ass serious. I wanna get back to how it was. The best part about it is that Ayesha ain't in the picture anymore so we don't have to lie"

"I know", I said lookin down

"So what's stopping us from being together?", he said grabbing my hands

I just stared at our hands then back at him

"I didn't hear an answer"

"Nothing I guess", I said softly

"So can we try this again?"

I started biting my lip trying not to smile. I did miss Stephen😩.