Part 35

|3 weeks later|

Tasha*

They kept me in the hospital for 3 weeks! They only said 2! Anyways I'm finally home! My mom dropped me off at my house since my car was messed up and in the car shop getting fixed.

"Tasha Hun are you sure you don't need me to stay with you?"

"Mom, I'll be fine..I'm just gonna get some clothes and then I'm staying with Yn until I get a new house"

"How are you getting to Yn's? Is she picking you up?"

"Yeah", I said getting out the car

"Alright, I love you"

"Love you more, and thank you mama", I said

I went to the front door and walked inside. Klay should be at practice so nobody should be home. I felt something on my foot and I jumped.

"Wooo", I said breathing out. "Rocco don't scare me like that"

Rocco is Klay's dog. He's so cute

I walked upstairs to my room with Rocco following me and went to get a suitcase and a duffle bag to pack my clothes. After I was done packing my clothes and shoes, I went to pack my makeup and hair supplies. After 10 minutes of packing that, I heard the door close downstairs.

"Shit", I mumbled

Klay must be home. I closed the suitcase and dragged all my stuff down the stairs. I seen his shoes by the door, but he wasn't. I quietly opened the door and tried sneaking out but I failed.

"Tasha?", he said

"Dammit", I said opening the door more

"Wait Wait", he said grabbing my wrist

"Let go of me", I said trying to get away from him

"Can we please talk Tasha..."

I sighed and looked at him. "You got 3 minutes"

"Alright, first I wanna start off by apologizing. I don't know why I would do that to you. I just got tired of our arguing constantly. I wanted to find someone who kept my mind off the arguing"

"What's her name?", I asked

"Who?", he said

"The bitch you slept with Klay"

"Oh...Tiffany"

"How did you guys meet?"

"We met at the club a while ago"

"You met her while we were dating?"

"Yeah", he said softly

"Mmm", I said crossing my arms

"I was stupid for doing that and I'm really sorry I hurt you Tasha"

"Okay....I forgive you--"

"Thank you", he said smiling cutting me off

"But, I don't want to get back together"

"What? Then why did you forgive me?"

"Because God forgives and so do I, but I don't wanna get played again and again fuckin with you. I'm not letting you be the reason I lose my happiness"

"Your not going to lose your happiness! It was a one time thing and it's over with, I promise you"

I sighed and looked down.

"Please can I show you I'm done playing these games. I promise if we ever argue again, we're gonna work it out instead of me running to another woman"