Part 25

Yn *

The next day I got dressed in a white crop top, high waisted jeans with holes, a yellow, white, and brown flannel, and shoes to match the flannel. Once I got dressed I already did my makeup and hair so I grabbed my keys and drove to Stephen's. When I got there I rang the doorbell and Stephen answered around 10 seconds later.

"Sup", he said opening the door

"Hey", I said walking in

He closed the door then turned around and looked at me.

"Why you trynna look all cute and I'm not going with you?"

I laughed and looked down then back at him. "I always look cute wherever I go"

"Yeah okayyy. RILEY!!"

I smiled to myself and waited for Riley to come downstairs.

"Here I come!!", Riley said coming down the stairs slowly

"Princess Riley is hereeee", I said smiling

She started cheesing and ran to hug me. I picked her up and made kissy faces at her.

"Let's gooo Yn!!", she said

"Say bye to daddy"

"Bye daddy!"

"Bye baby"

I put Riley down and she ran to the door.

"I need her car seat"

"Right", Stephen said putting on his Nike Slides and grabbing his keys

We all walked out and he grabbed Riley's car seat out his car and he put it in mine.

"Your all set", he said smiling

"Thanks"

I bent over to buckle Riley in her seatbelt. While I was doing that Stephen came up behind me and started dry humping me from behind.

"Steph", I said pushing him away with my left arm while still trying to buckle Riley

Stephen started laughing at stepped back.

"All done", I said stepping back and closing the backseat door

"Don't say you didn't like that"

"Bye Wardell", I said chuckling and walking to the driver side. "What are you gonna do right now?"

"Probably go shoot some hoops at the gym. You can drop Riley off at Oracle when you guys are done if I'm still not home"

"Alright", I said opening the door

"No hug?"

"We ain't coo like that yet Curry", I said getting inside the car

"Whatever", he said closing my door

I laughed and pulled out his driveway and started driving to the nail shop.

"What color are you thinking of getting Riley?"

"I always get pink!"

"Good choice", I said turning on the radio

Riley started singing most of the songs that came on the radio until we got there. Once we got there, Riley only wanted to get her nails done, so that's what we did.

"Riley can I get a picture of you and your cute nails?", I asked holding up my phone

"Okay"

I took the picture then showed her.