Part 34

| Next Morning🌹|

I woke up and seen Stephen still sleep. I looked at him and smiled. I started rubbing his cheeks then kissing him all over his face.

"Wake up babeee", I said whispering

He turned his head away from me, then turned his body away from me. I got up and pushed him over to straddle his stomach. We both were still naked so as soon as I sat on him he shot his eyes open.

"You finna ride me?", he said smirking

"No", I said chuckling "I wanted you to wake up"

"So your just gonna sit your vagina on my stomach?"

"Shut up", I said Laughing and getting up

"Aye Aye", he said pulling me back on him. "I didn't get a good morning kiss"

I bent down and gave him a long kiss. He started grabbing my ass and pushing me lower onto his dick.

"Stop nigga", I said laughing and getting up

"What are we finna do today?"

"I needa go visit Tasha", I said putting on my robe

"Why?"

"She's in the hospital"

"She's in the what?! Why ain't nobody tell me"

"Are you serious? I thought Klay would of told you"

"What happened?"

"She got into a car accident"

"How did that happen?"

"Klay cheated on her and she was crying while driving"

"That bitch ass", Stephen said getting up

"You need some clean clothes?", I asked

"Yeah you got some?"

"Mhm", I said walking inside my closet

I grabbed one of Lucas's old shirts and basketball shorts he left and threw it at him.

"Who's is this?"

"Um..mine, I buy bigger clothes so I can sleep in them"

He nodded. He got up and changed into the clothes. "After you get dressed come with me to my house so I can take a shower and then we can go out to eat or something"

"Okay, Imma go get in the shower", I said walking to the bathroom

I went to the bathroom to do my hygiene and take a shower. Afterwards, I wrapped the towel around me and walked to my closet to find something to wear.

"Wear these", he said

I turned around and he was reaching over me to grab a plain black shirt and grey sweats.

"Why sweats?", I said chuckling and taking the clothes

"Just wear them", he said

"Alright"

I walked to my dresser to get some lotion and started rubbing the lotion all over my body. I turned around and seen Stephen staring at me.

"What?", I said

"Nothing", he said chuckling and looking at my body