Part 31

Stephen*

"Ayesha I just told you no!"

"I'm just making sure Wardell"

"Yn isn't gonna be anywhere near Riley okay? You can leave now"

She rolled her eyes at me then called for Riley who had already ran up to her room.

"Yes mommy", she said running down the stairs

"Bye baby, mommy will come pick you up first thing Wednesday morning"

"Okay"

"Give mommy a hug", she said opening her arms and bending down to her level

Riley gave her a big hug and a kiss then ran back up to her room.

"Bye Wardell"

"Bye Ayesha", i said closing the door

I walked up to Riley's room and she was playing with her dolls.

"You ready to have some fun with daddy?"

"Yes!! Is Yn coming too?"

"Uh..No baby"

"Why!!"

"She's busy"

"She's too busy for me?", Riley said pouting

"I'll see if she can hang with us okay?"

"Okay", she said cheesing

"Daddy's gonna be outside shooting hoops okay?"

"Okay"

I walked out her room and to the backyard and took out the basketballs and started shooting. After a couple shots I grabbed my phone and called Yn. She answered on the 4th ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby"

"Hey Steph"

"You alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Look Riley really wants you here, when I told her you were busy, she was like Yn is too busy for me. She said that pouting her lip"

"Awwww. I'll FaceTime her"

"She wants you to hang out with us"

"Ayesha doesn't want me hanging with Riley. I'm not gonna go around with the guilt saying I was the reason you can't hang with your daughter anymore"

"Alright, I'll FaceTime you"

"Okay"

I hung up and walked inside. I called Yn on FaceTime and went to Riley's room.

"Ri Ri someone wants to talk to you", I said handing her the phone

She took the phone and looked at the screen. Her face instantly lit up.

"YN!!"

"Hey pretty girl what are you doing?"

"Playing with my dolls, Yn are you coming over?"

"I'm working right now sweetie"

"I want to see you before I go back with meanie mommy"

"Why is mommy being mean Riley?", I asked her

"She won't let me see Yn", Riley said pouting

"She said you can't see me baby?", Yn asked

"Yes"

Yn sighed.

"Please come over Yn", Riley said pouting again

"Uh..Riley.....I can't princess"

"Whyyy", she said softly

"I just can't baby, I'm really sorry"

"Okay", she said putting the phone down

I picked the phone up and looked at the screen. Yn was rubbing her face. I looked back at Riley and she grabbed her doll and laid on her bed.

"Are you okay Riley?", I asked her

She nodded. I sighed and walked out the room.

"She's not okay Is she?", Yn asked

I shook my head and she sighed.

"Baby I don't wanna risk you not being able to see Riley anymore"

"I know. I appreciate your concern"

"I gotta go, Denise and I are going grocery shopping"

"Okay, tell her I said hi"

"I will"

"Love you"

"Love you more", she said kissing the screen

I smiled and hung up and put my phone down. As soon as I did my phone went off. I picked it back up and seen I had a text from Ayesha.

Ayesha🌺- I'm picking up Riley tommorow instead of Wednesday. We're gonna go baby shopping, wanna come?

Stephen💜- Yeah, you know the gender?

Ayesha🌺- Yeah, it's a surprise..you'll find out tommorow😊

Stephen💜- Alright

I put my phone back down and went upstairs to Riley's room. She fell asleep with her doll in her hand. Then I went back to my room to watch tv.

Yn*

"She sounded so cute on the phone. I feel sooo bad", I said grabbing a cart

"If I were you, I would still go see her. How can you lie to a 3 year old like Rileyyy", Denise said following me

I sighed. "I don't know, I just don't wanna risk Stephen not seeing Riley again. I'm gonna have the guilt forever"

"Just don't get caught"

"What happens if Riley tells her mom she got to see me"

"Ooo"

"Yeahhh"

Denise and I continued grocery shopping until I got everything off the list.

Tasha*

I'm pulling up back at my house from being at my mom's house. We went out for a shopping day because her birthday was coming up. I turned off the car and walked inside the house and put the keys away. I started hearing knocking against the wall so I walked slowly upstairs to our room. I opened the door slowly and seen Klay in the bed ON TOP of another girl.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

Klay jumped up outta bed and started walking towards me. "Tasha, baby"

I started backing up and looked at the girl in OUR bed. She was pulling the covers over her chest.

"Get away from me", I said turning around and running downstairs.

Klay started chasing me naked until I ran out the door. "TASHA!!!"

I got in the car and drove away as fast as I can. My eyes started getting watery and my vision started going blurry. All I seen was a flash in my eyes and everything went black.

Yn*

It's 4 in the morning and my phone is ringing. Who the hell is calling me this late.

"Hello?", I said groaning

"Yn! It's your mama, Tasha's in the hospital. Meet me here, I'm at Pacific Medical Center"

"WHAT?", I said jumping up

~Vote & Comment❤️

(Sorry it's short😩)