Part 11

Yn*

Bestfriend😛👫- Why the fuck did you go on a lunch date with Ayesha??

I looked down at my phone while talking to Denise to see Steph texting me.

"Who is it?", Denise asked

"Stephen"

Yn💛💙- I didn't want too. She insisted kinda 😕

"What did he say?"

"He asked why the fuck I went on a lunch date with Ayesha", I said locking my phone

"Why is he so concerned? It's not like you told Ayesha you kissed her husband"

"I don't know"

Bestfriend😛👫- What happened?

I looked back down at my phone and read his text.

"He asked what happened", I said

"Say nothing"

I nodded and texted him back.

Yn💛💙- Nothing

"I think I got everything", Shaun said taking all his suitcases down the steps

I locked my phone again and looked at him.

"Baby your leaving againnn", Denise said whining and hugging him

"This time it's not gonna be a month, only a week", Shaun said before kissing her.

Bestfriend😛👫- Your lying but okay

I looked at my phone and read his message then locked it again. I find it weird that Stephen and I haven't talked since our kiss. What happened at the dugout at Oracle wasn't talking, we were "meeting" for the first time.

"You better call me after every game and every day", Denise said

"Okay baby", Shaun said kissing her again

After they were done kissing Shaun gave me a hug and left to Oracle for their 1 week road trip.

"Wanna do anything today?", Denise asked me

"No", I said resting my hand on my head

"What's wrong"

"Nothing"

"Yn you can't lie to me. I'm not Stephen", Denise said chuckling

I sighed and looked at her. "I feel like Stephen only kissed me to make me like him more so he can break my heart"

"What are you talking about?"

"He kissed me and hasn't said anything to me since then. He's trying to play me"

"How is he trying to do that?"

"He's gonna keep kissing me making me more into him and I'm gonna get so blinded and wrapped around his fingers"

"You mean like when he wants sex you give him that?"

"What? No. I wasn't thinking that...but now that's in my head" I said whining

"No No, take it out your head. I was just kidding"

I sighed. "I hate that I even liked Stephen. He never liked me like that like he said he did. He was just trying to play me"

"Yn cmon now--"

"No Denise! I hate that he's even my Bestfriend! I wish I can go back in time where he didn't know me, but I knew of him because of the NBA", I said cutting her off and screaming louder.

"Calm down Yn"

"I'm sorry for taking it out on you. It's just--" I stopped and ran my fingers through my hair. "I need help"

"Why do you need help?"

"To get my mind off Stephen"

Denise raised her eyebrow. "You mean like having a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, do you know anyone? I'm tired of this single life"

"I'll see what I can do", Denise said smirking.

"Imma go to the bathroom", I said as I was walking upstairs

Denise Pov:

Once Yn went upstairs to use the bathroom, after I heard the door closed I grabbed her phone she left downstairs and called Stephen. He answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello"

"Do you think it's okay to play with my little sisters feelings?"

"Denise? What are you talking about? I'm not playing with her feelings"

"You kiss her then go 4 days without talking to her"

I heard him sigh through the phone.

"Look I didn't mean to do that, I was just shocked in the moment. I love Yn, but I'm married and I needa do the right thing and stay faithful"

"You weren't faithful when you were kissing my sister"

"That's never happening again. I have a daughter"

"So you never did like my sister. My point again..You were playing with her feelings by kissing her"

"That was a mistake", he said yelling through the phone

"So my sister was a mistake?"

"Yes Denise..If it will get you off my fucking back. Yes your sister was a mistake! Are you happy?", he said getting irritated

"Cool since my Sister is a mistake don't call or talk to her ever again"

"I'm a mistake?", Yn said

I hung up the phone quickly and turned around. "Yn!"

"Who called me a mistake?", she asked crossing her arms

"Uh nobody", I said lying

"Denise, I hate people who lie to me"

I sighed and looked down then back at her. "Stephen"

She started getting tears in her eyes then she looked down and I seen a tear go down her eye.

"Yn, don't listen to him tho. Your not a mistake. Your beautiful, nice, and you know how to cook. Stephen don't know what he's missing", I said trying to hug her

She pushed me off and ran upstairs. I heard the door slam and I just sat on the couch staring at the floor.

Stephen*

"Did you just call Yn a mistake?", Klay asked me

"I only said that because Denise kept asking hella questions"

Klay turned around on the bus then looked back at me.

"What she say?", Klay asked

"Why did you turn around for?"

"To see if Shaun was anywhere close to us. Now can you answer the question?"

"Klay I don't wanna talk about it. If I start thinking about Yn, we're gonna lose tomorrow's game against Boston, and I don't think you wanna lose"

"Alright", Klay said putting his headphones in

I sat back and sighed. I fell asleep just thinking about what would of happened if I was married to Yn instead of Ayesha.