Part 7

iMessage: Hey Yn

I heard my phone go off but I didn't want to open my eyes considering I was still sleep and I'm tired.

iMessage: It's Stephen by the way😊

I heard my phone go off again for the second time. I opened my eyes and looked at my phone. I was blinded my the screen so I squinted my eyes to check who it was. I groaned and threw my phone back on the bed and fell asleep again. After about 10 minutes, my phone went off AGAIN!

iMessage: Can you answer Pleasse??

Yn💛💙- What do you want?

iMessage: Can I come over? Ayesha and Riley went to get their nails done and I'm bored

Yn💙💛- I'm sleep!!😤

iMessage: Pleaseee?

Yn💛💙- 😒 1420 Spring field Dr

iMessage: Thanks😊

I read Stephen's message and got up to put on clothes since I fell asleep in a large t-shirt with nothing under it Except panties. I put a bra on and a tank top, then I put my Warrior sweats on. Then I went downstairs and started watching Tv.

:::: Doorbell Rings ::::

I got and opened the door to see Stephen smiling.

"Hey", he said walking in.

"What do you want? I was in the middle of sleeping", I said rolling my eyes.

"I was bored, I wanted you to entertain me", he said sitting on the couch. "This place is nice, you live by yourself?"

I nodded and looked at the Tv.

"So tell me about yourself, I would tell you about myself, but since I'm your man you probably already know", he said putting quotation marks around man.

I squinted my eyes at him. "Don't get punched"

He laughed. "I'm kidding, calm down. Umm, what's your favorite color?"

"Easy...red", I said simply.

"I thought you would say blue or gold", he said.

"Why, Because that's the Warriors colors?", I said raising my eyebrow

He nodded then looked at a picture behind the couch. He stood up and pointed to it. "Is this you?", he asked.

"No it's my daughter", I said sarcastically

"Haha. You used to play basketball?", he asked

"Yup", I said smiling

"You got lots of trophies around here, you must of been pretty good", he said piercing his lips and nodding.

"I was"

"So why did you stop playing?"

"I don't know, I just got bored of the game", I told him shrugging my shoulders.