Part 68

Yn*

We got back home to the bay around 3 pm this afternoon. We left around 8 in the morning so it wasn't that long of a flight. Stephen and I haven't really been saying anything to each other because of what had happened last night. I'm currently watching tv while he's sleep next to me.

"Man I can't stand people on this stupid show", I said changing the channel

I grabbed my laptop from under the bed and went to check my emails. I had another email from Hypeman coop.

Hey Ms.Johnson, thanks again for coming out, I really appreciate it. Hopefully we can work together again in the future.

-Hypeman

I read his email then started typing responding to him.

No problem! I had a blast! I would love to work together again in the future. Just let me know

~Yn Johnson

I started opening another email and seen a picture of me and Lucas.

"Oh lord please no", I said whispering

I looked at the picture closely and it definitely looked like we were kissing even though our lips never touched and I was pushing him off me.

"Nooo", I said starting to tear up

I deleted the email and closed the laptop and put it back under my bed.

Shaun🤓- Denise's water broke. We're at Pacific Hospital in Walnut Creek

I jumped to the sound of my phone going off. I looked at it and grabbed it.

I gasped and started smiling.

Yn🤓💜- Omggg! I'm on my way

I got up and got dressed. I put on my grey nike sweatsuit and white huaraches. I walked back to Stephen and started shaking him.

"Hmmm", he said

"Denise's water broke, I'm going to the hospital"

Stephen opened his eyes and looked at me.

"When her water break?"

"I'm guessing just now. Shaun just texted me"

Stephen got up and put on some jeans and a jacket with his all white Curry's. We walked downstairs and grabbed the keys to the car and left to the hospital.

Once we got there the lady said we had to wait in the waiting room until she had the baby. We seen Draymond was already there sitting down. Tasha walked in the waiting room and looked at me.

"Sissyyy", she said walking towards me

I stood up and hugged her.

"How are you", I said

"Good"

She let go of me then hugged Stephen.

"Hey brother in law. BECAUSE SOMEONE'S GETTING MARRIED AND DIDNT TELL ME"

"Sorryyyyyy! I forgot to tell a lot of people"