Part 10

Yn*

Today was the day of the photoshoot for Macy's. The director of the shoot said there were gonna be 2 other girls doing the shoot with me. Only of them were here right now. Her name is Janel. She seems cool, but then again I just met her.

"So when do you think this other girl gonna get here? The photoshoot was suppose to start at 11 and its 11:15", Janel said.

"I have no clue, but I'm starving", I said

A couple minutes later the other girl working with us for the photoshoot came running in screaming. "I'm so sorry I'm late"

My heart nearly popped out my chest when I found out the other girl working with us is--

"YOUR AYESHA CURRY!!", Janel screamed.

"Hello", Ayesha said smiling. "Your name is?", she asked looking at Janel.

"I'm Janel and this is Yn", she said pointing to me

"Nice to meet you", Ayesha said holding her hand out to me.

I slightly smiled and shook her hand. How can I be so nice to her when Me and her husband kissed. The director started directing us everything thing to do and the photoshoot lasted about 1 hour. When everything was done..Ayesha asked me and Janel if we wanted to go out for lunch.

"Sure", Janel said.

"How about you Yn?", Ayesha asked me

"Um..I'm not really hungry"

"Girl yes you are. You was just telling me how hungry you are", Janel said

Really Janel?

I sighed. "Yeah..I would love to go out with you guys"

"Perfect, I'll go grab my purse and we could head out", Ayesha said before walking off.

"Why you just lie and said you ain't hungry? That's the First Lady of the NBA girl is you crazy??", Janel said pushing my shoulder.

"No I'm not crazy", I said

"Ready to go", Ayesha said walking back to us.

We all determined we would go out to eat at Sizzlers. We all went to our cars and drove there. When we got there we got a booth. Ayesha and Janel both sat across from me.

"I haven't been here in so long", Janel said picking up the menu.

"I love all there pastas here. I love all types of pastas", Ayesha said looking at her menu.

I looked at my menu to determine what I was gonna get. When our waitress came back we all told her what we wanted and while we were waiting for our food, we all were getting to know each other.

"So anyone here married or have a boyfriend?", Ayesha asked smiling

"I had a boyfriend. I'm single now", Janel said.

This had to be the first question she asked?

"And you Yn?", Ayesha asked me

"I'm single too", I smiled.

"I hope you guys find the one you truly love", Ayesha said putting her hand over her heart.

"How did you and Stephen meet?", Janel asked

"We met when I was 14 and he was 15. We both went to the same church" Ayesha said smiling and nodding.