Part 60

Tasha*

I woke up to the sound of Klay's phone going off. I spent the night at his house last night after the game. I opened my eyes fully and looked around the room. I heard the shower in the bathroom, so I guess that's where Klay is. I leaned up and looked over at the dresser to see his phone on the charger. I grabbed it and seen Hannah flash on the screen.

"What the hell", I mumbled unlocking his phone

Hannah- Hey klayyyyy

Hannah- Bro you better answer me😑

Hannah- Want me to surprise you again😏

I went to his contacts and scrolled down to find Hannah's name, then I called her. She answered on the 2nd ring.

"Hey Klayy", she said

"Bitch text my boyfriend's phone again"

"Oh..it's you"

"Yeah it's me, and how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling my boyfriend"

"You don't tell me what to do", she said chuckling

"I'm trying to take the high road in life and not hurt you, but keep texting Klay and I will. Klay doesn't like you so why keep trying? Your making yourself look dumb hunny"

"Klay doesn't like me huh? He sure likes my pussy though"

"Bitch what?"

"Ask your man where he was after practice"

Klay walked in with just a towel on and looked at me.

I looked at him then looked away.

"Don't call his phone again", I said hanging up

"Who..was that?"

I looked at him and walked up to him. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. He opened his mouth to speak, but I slapped him. He held his face and looked at me.

"The fuck was that for?"

"Klay MOTHERFUCKING THOMPSON...Why the hell you still have that bitch texting you"

"What bitch?"

I raised my hand to slap him again, but he flinched a little and grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Stop Tasha what the hell"

"Why did Hannah say to ask you where you went after practice?"

"I don't know"

I looked at his face then at his cheek. It was red as hell. I looked back at his eyes and started breathing hard.

"Klay don't lie to me, I swear I will find out"

"I'm not lying"

I looked at him for a little more longer then turned around and got all my stuff I brought over.

"Woah wait, your leaving because of something Hannah said. Why the fuck are you listening to her. You know she doesn't want to see us together so why are you letting her get to you?"