abused Harry Potter

Start from the beginning

I think i have brokena rib and my arm because he stood on them.He takes out a wand like thing and say crucio and my whole body feel like a million knives are being thrown into me."ahhhhhh someone help me" i cry so much the pain is unbearible.Once he stops and turns  away to Get something else.I run straight out the door and across the road to a park its around 8 and its the winter so its very dark and i collapse on the ground beside a  swing.It is freezing and i am wearing no top and ripped trousers.I am defiantly goin to die here.

I let my barriers down  in my mind and try and scream for help but it turns out as a whisper but i know someone been trying to get in my mind so i might as well try.

While i wait for someone to help,warm clothes magically appear on me cooolll and my blood disappears, now that is just wierd its like magic maybe i am dreaming.

A/N

i am going to update tomorrow to those few people who r reading this

"Dont worry we are coming to help" a voice said in my head .WOW wierd!! Ihear a popping noise and a very old man like the one in my dream and a black greasy hair man walk towards me and i curl in a ball,"please dont hurt me" .the old man smiles and say " dont worry we wont,you can trust us i promise,i am professor Albus dumbledore,headmaster of hogwarts school of whichcraff and wizardary and this is professor Severus Snape and professor snape will teach you potions.

Theres no such thing as magic, i thought.

Oh but there is. Wow did this dude just read my mind! Yes I did,I can because I am a wizard" the old dude, dumldore said out loud

Ok i beleive him.He looks quite nice and friendly and i have always thought i was magical but the snape guy is quite creepy hes just staring at me and he dosn't look to friendly.

"Could you please tell me why you are in the middle of a park laying in the freezing cold"snape said

i didnt want to tell them the real reason so i thought i would lie,"Well i got lost so i was waiting for the sun to come out so i could find my way back to my house i tell them.I think they beleived so i dont say anything else.

"ok then,i am sorry we couldnt get you sooner but you blocked us out of your mind and we couldnt find you,you are a very powerful witch miss Black.you are suppossed to start school at the age of eleven but seeing as we couldnt find you this will be you first year and you will be put in 3rd year but you will have to catch up on work" I smile in success when i found out i had blocked them out, haha i am so smart.

Would you like to go home to pack or would you like to just come to hogwarts now and we will send some houseelves to fetch your stuff and bring a note to your adoptive father?"asked dumbledore.

Well i didnt need to think avout that one i am not going back to that hell hole again even if it is just for a day i am so happy i wont go back for another  almost year whoohoo.Could i please just go now"i say and dumbledore smiles and says  ok while snape grunts, oops i forgot that evil dude was here.Dumbledore laughs and snape glares at me,whoops i think i said that out loud.

Grab onto my arm,dumbledore says,i need a nickname for him,hmm maybe dorey,yeah i like that,"okie dokie dorey " dumbledore chuclkes and i grab his hand and i feel  like i am being sucked through a tube and we land in a awsome looking office with moving pics,i feel sick but it washes away soon after.

"Well you too, apparating well compared to most people"dorey says.

I look at him confused."oh apparating is what we just did its how wizards get to places well its the most common way oh and i like your nickname for me"