Epilogue

(A/N): I'll be uploading a sneak peek to Black Blood soon, for now please enjoy the final chapter of Etherious Blood! This chapter doesn't have a P.O.V written so enjoy from 3rd person. (Warning: VERY LONG). ^^

--------------------------------------

    "Lu-chan? How do I look?" Levy asked, twirling around in front of the mirror in her new dress. Her hair was curled up as usual and she wore her normal orange headband, a knee-long orange dress with white details and peach colored ruffles were on it, she wore normal orange sandals but with a more elevated heel to each of them to make her appear taller than she really was. She, Lucy, and the other girls of Fairy Tail were in a mall, trying out new dresses and all for the party.

     Today was the day all the guilds that participated in the war came together to party over their victory. According to Master, no outside sources knew of the miniature war, not even the families of the mages knew of it and were only told of a guild vs guild fight against a dark guild. it was half true but nobody bothered with the details of saving Natsu and everyone else that was abducted. If anyone knew that Natsu was E.N.D. then he would not only be arrested and possibly killed, but everyone in the Fairy Tail guild had to keep their mouths shut in order to keep the guild up and themselves out of bars. For cooperating with them, Lamia Scale, Bladeden, Fire Heart, Serpent Claw, Mermaid Heel, Sabertooth, and Crime Sorceier  would be taken down too. As far as anyone in Fairy Tail was aware, nobody knew of what just happened, all the excuses for the casualties and missing work of each guild were all explained differently than the other.

    "You look good, Levy-chan!" Lucy giggled, she wore a long blue dress with a white heart just below the collar, cyan and teal jewls sparkled all over her waist and shoulders. Her hair was held up in a bun with two thin locks dripping down over each temple of her head. She wore flashy blue sparkling heels with turquoise wrist bands on each wrist.

    "What's the occasion, Lucy-san? It's only a party, and your getting dolled up like you're getting married," Wendy said, everyone in the room looked over at Lucy making an "ooooh" sound, she blushed like a tomato.

    "You dressin' to be impressin', Lucy? Or are you going after a certain pink-haired fella?" Cana said and casually walked over to her, draping her arm around Lucy's shoulders mockingly. She was wearing a brown dress that traveled all the way down to her heels, her hair was wavy and all the way down to her shoulders, she wore normal tanned flip flops with a few jewels on it. She obviously wasn't going out to impress anyone.

    "NO!" Lucy pouted, pulling away from Cana. She scowled but her body flushed pink head to toe. "I'm just wearing this because I feel in the mood to. After all, we all made it back alive from the war, I'm just dressing up like this because I know that I might not have tomorrow to live in it."

    "Ooh! In the moment, niice!" Cana said, "Ya know, Natsu does like girls who only think of today...~"

    "Uh, no! I'm thinking about the future too!" Lucy protested.

    "Even better!"

     Lucy sighed, she trusted Wendy, Erza, and Levy to keep her crush on Natsu a secret, they must have rumored it about everyone and were waiting for the right time to shove it in her face. Mirajane and Lisanna were both wearing twin white dresses with ruffles and blue crystals draped around their necks. The "Twin Match-Making Devils" were jumping in the room, holding each other's hands while squealing "NALU FOR LIFE" in glee.

    "Fine! I admit it, I like Natsu! Will you please leave me alone already?!" Lucy shouted, everyone made a kissy face just as the door opened. Gray was standing there and he was staring at Lucy in shock, but seconds later, a mischievous grin played at his lips as he left the room slowly, mockingly at her. Oh shit he's gonna tell him,  Lucy thought. She turned and sulked in the corner while everyone else started sneering at her and joined in on Mirajane and Lisanna's antics of mockingly jumping around the room while cheering her and Natsu's ship names. God kill me now... (A/N: I love torturing Lucy like this, it's hilarious XD)