Chapter Nine: That's Not Magic...

Lucy's POV.

The bulkans emerged from the mountains, they looked down at us and started drumming their fists on their chests and screeching. It brought me back to the time when Macow was possessed by one of these things and how perverted it was. Now there's three more of them.

"Oh no..." Natsu sighed.

"Great, more perverts," I commented in exhaustion.

"PRETTY LADIES! UGLY MAN! GET MAN AND LOVE LADIES!" The bulkans began screeching and throwing rocks at Natsu, mainly pebbles and he just took them. They bounced off him and he wore an unflinching straight face.

"WE GOT MAN! NOW GET THE WOMEN!" one of them screeched. They jumped off their ledges, aiming straight for Lisanna and Me. They where almost upon us when they got blown away by a fire breath from Natsu. They flew into the Mountain's rocks.

"MAN NOT DEAD! KILL MAN!" the three changed course for Natsu.

He just smirked and lit his fists on fire. "I'm fired up now!" Natsu yelled.

I went for my keys and grabbed one with the axeshape top. "Open, gate of the bull, Taurus!" I yelled, there was a doorbell sound and a flash of bright yellow light. When it faded Taurus appeared holding his axe.

"What can I do for you and your hot bod miss Loosie?" He asked.

"Teach those three pervs a lesson!" I yelled, Taurus nodded and ran for the bulkans, he uttered a war-cry and swong his axe at the first one with a yellow gem on it's forehead.

That bulkan flew into the mountain with a loud scream. Suddenly there where more screams as regular buklans appeared on the mountain side.

"Oh no, we got a problem," Lisanna gasped and turned into a giant white dog.

"We can take 'em!" Natsu yelled from where he brawled the two other bulkans.

The normal bulkans screeched and ran for them- no, to Natsu!

"NATSU!" Lisanna barked and ran to the bulkans, she took five of them but there where much more than she can take.

I looked for my keys and grabbed one with the lion symbol on it. "Open, gate of the Lion, Loke!" I yelled, there was another doorbell sound and a flash of yellow light as Loke appeared.

"What can I do for you, Lucy?" He asked.

"Help take down those bulkans!" I ordered. Loke nodded and his fists lit up, he charged to the bulkans and went in hand-to-hand combat with about three of them.

Where's Kiminari?  I thought, No, she's a demon. I'm glad it's just us here fighting. I looked for my last key, Virgo's key when I saw her. She was standing behind a tree, watching everyone- mainly Natsu- fight. She clutched her tattooed arm, her face uncertain.

I grabbed Virgo's key and held it out and twisted it in the air. "Open, gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" I yelled. She appeared in the same fashion as Loke and Taurus.

"Punishment, Princess?" She asked expectantly.

"Yes, punish those bulkans!" I responded. Virgo nodded and twirled as her whole body dug underground.

I used too much magic, I collapsed against the tree and watched Lisanna and Natsu fight. Lisanna took down now ten of those bulkans and was slowly making her way to where Natsu was fighting. Natsu was fighting with almost complete ease, but he seemed over whelmed from their numbers, not to mention those possessed bulkans with the gems. From where I stand he killed of about eleven so far.

The bulkans where going after Natsu, kill him, then try to take the three of us girls.

I looked for Kiminari and saw her talking to Zaura, the other exceeds watched them, one with hearts in his eyes and the other with a deadly glare. Kiminari lifted up her head and yelled, "STAND BACK! I'M GONNA TAKE ALL THESE APES DOWN MYSELF!"

Natsu flew into the air, his feet on fire like rockets. He almost got away when a bulkan grabbed his leg, more climbed up and where dragging the Dragon Slayer down to the ground again.

"I trust you!" Natsu hollered, he punched more bulkans with his fire fists and breathed fire at them. Four more bulkans died under the unslaught but there seemed to be more coming with every loss. Lisanna ran away from her opponents with a final snarl, they chased after her. She quickly killed them off, leaving Natsu the only one left fighting.

"This better be a good idea!" I yelled.

I looked back at Kiminari, the black tattoos on her body started flashing and glowing gold, sparks formed in the air around her. Her hair stood on end with electricity coursing through the strands. Her eyes where closed and opened with a flash, they are now glowing white. She stepped back and held out her hands, she swung her arms in front of her and a magic circled appeared before them, she placed them as a cup around her mouth with the opening aimed at the bulkans. "Rage of the..." She yelled, I looked at Natsu and Lisanna, they watched in wonder and horror from where they where.

Just as Natsu was finally dragged from the sky, Kiminari thrist her head towards them and released her hands from her face, she opened her mouth. "... LIGHTNING DEMON!" She yelled, lighting flew from her mouth and hit the pile of opponents. They flew into the mountain as Natsu was tossed into the air. He fell down away from the beam and crawled away from the bulkans, shocked.

Kiminari jumped down from where she was hiding and glared at the bulkans. They got up and looked at her. "Pretty woman, me want! Let's get!" The bulkan with a red gem on his forehead hollered. The bulkans ran at her, all of them.

Kiminari suddenly vanished and appeared behind them in a flash of yellow light. They barely got to turn to face her when she threw her sparking fist at them. "Crushing Fist of the Lightning Demon!" She yelled. The Bulkans where thrown into the ground and got up, screeching at her. The once cloudless skies turned gray with storm clouds as Kiminari approached them. "Die," She said. She held out her and to them with a yellow magic circle appearing in her hands, lightning flew down from the storm clouds and shocked the bulkans and the land.

The normal bulkans died instantly in the lightning but the three gem-bulkans didn't, they where just thrown into the mountain side, their bodies vanishing to show three men. All where unconscious and where beaten badly.

Kiminari's tattoos stopped glowing as well as her eyes, her hair that was sticking up from all the electric energy collapsed against her back again and the storm clouds vanished.

"That was amazing but... She overdid it!" Lisanna gasped. The terrain around the mountain side was ruined and turned to ash and silt.

"That's..." Natsu said, standing up. "That's not magic.. Is it?"

Kiminari looked at him woefully and looked back at the bulkans. "I was raised by a lightning demon, much like how you did with dragons. He didn't teach me magic, but he did teach me  a power similar to Gray's..."

I looked at her in shock. "So those tattoos are..."

"Lightning Demon Slayer tattoos," She said with a straight face, her lips curled into a uncertain smile as she smiled in a goofy way of victory.