Chapter Thirty-Three: Meeting

Lucy's POV.

     Me and Lisanna went to the guild hall at the same time, she told me while we were about to enter how she and the two other Strauss siblings had to go to pretty much every light guild on the continent. She had to get everyone in Fairy Tail and Sabertooth, Mirajane went to Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale, Elfman went to Crime Sorciere and every other Light Guild not mentioned.

     We pushed open the doors and saw that the guild hall wasn't even close to being full yet. Confused, Lisanna went over to Warren who sat at a table with his magic map tracker on his table besides him. While she was talking to him I looked around the Fairy Tail guild hall for any maps or directions. Nothing. But there was a sign next to Warren's booth about where to go.

    "Thanks," Lisanna finally said, she turned away from him and walked over to me.

    "What did he say?" I asked.

    "Master realized that the guilds won't be able to fit in our puny one so he relocated the meeting. The guild masters are to meet here while everyone else were to wait in the Fairy Hills mini guild hall. Because, well, he knew there would be fighting and he wanted it as far away from the actual guild hall as possible," Lisanna explained, sweat dropping when she mentioned the fighting.

    "Of course, where are the masters meeting? Is Zaura there with them?" I asked.

    "Warren didn't mention that but I think she is. As for where the masters are meeting, he said that he wasn't sure if he should tell about it so I didn't bother forcing him," Lisanna said with a small sigh.

    "Okay, let's go," I said. She nodded and lead the way out of the guild hall.

-----------------------

     We walked up the hills, I remembered that the hills were near Porlyusca's cabin but farther away from actual civilizations. The guild looked like a small mansion built next to or attached to a windmill (refer back to the 7 year time skip, how the guild looked after they returned).

     We approached the guild and immediately saw it move and shake violently as crashes and loud voices and cursing could be heard from inside. Me and Lisanna looked over at each other and sighed in annoyance, we weren't even inside yet and I saw the damage.

     I hesitated then swung open the guild doors and sure enough the first thing that happened was me trying to avoid getting wrecked by a large wooden table. I saw Mirajane and Erza fighting, they were blushing as if they drank too much booze, near them was Cana drinking a mug of booze with two empty jugs besides her as well as two seats.

    "Oh no... Mirajane and Erza have been drinking again..." Lisanna sighed.

     It made sense too. They must have been drinking with Cana, they might not hold their booze for a long time like Cana could but they were never one to turn down challenges. If Cana challenged them to a drink off then it made sense as to why they are fighting now and why the entire guild joined in.

    "I LASTED LONGER THAN YOU! ACCEPT DEFEAT YOU WHITE-HAIRED BITCH!" Erza bellowed, requipping into her black wing armor.

    "NEVER! I DRANK MORE THAN YOU DID YOU FUCKING CRUDE!" Mirajane roared, her voice sounding more demonic since she was in her satan soul form.

     And so on, they spat insults at each other and fought savagely, even though they weren't using their powers against each other they were still causing major damage to the things around them. Fairy Tail was there, I saw Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, and even the three teams from the Grand Magic Games.