Chapter Twenty: The Lacrima

Kiminari's POV.

Me and Lucy helped Natsu limp to the infirmary, he was grunting in pain as some blood dripped from his shoulder and tendon. He left bloody foot prints behind him and the bandage around his right wrist was soaked in blood, if it weren't for the extra layers I would've had the perfect view of whatever that black thing is underneath his bandage.

"Natsu are you okay?" I asked.

"It hurts but I'm okay," He said with a small smirk. Lucy made a snort of disgust at us and looked forward again, her pace picking up so we weren't even.

We arrived at the infirmary and went inside to see a pink-haired old lady messing around with the remedies on the shelves. She looked at us with her piercing scarlet eyes glued on us, on me especially. She made a snort of disgust and she put the glasses of mysterious substances back.

"What did he do this time?" She asked roughly, she even sounded old but the anger in her voice made her sound like a cranky teen with a sore throat. She eyed the wounds warily with suspicion but her eyes lingered on the blood-soaked bandage.

"Fighting another Dragon Slayer, a Desert Dragon Slayer I think. He used sand attacks," Lucy answered.

"I see, Heat and Sand makes glass so it's no wonder why there are glass shards all over him," The woman said. Then she looked over at me with a suspicious glare. "Whose this?"

"I'm Kiminari Dyne," I answered before Lucy could even open her mouth, using Dyne as the first word to pop out of my head. "I'm the newest mage at Fairy Tail and I specialize in Lightning Devil Slayer magic."

"Hmm, explains the incredible amount of power I sense off you. But who cares? Anyways put him on any bed and I'll get to him in a minute," the woman said, she paused then said to me. "Oh and I'm Porlyusca by the way."

I nodded and me and Lucy helped Natsu over to the bed, he groaned as we set him in bed.  He looked almost peaceful as he closed his eyes and almost immediately began his irritating snoring. Porlyusca shoved me away as she came over with a bundle of bandages and small jars of pain killers, wound healing ointments and other things.

"Lucy, get me a wet towel," She ordered Lucy, the blond mage did so without any arguments.

I stood by and watched as Porlyusca reached for the blood-soaked bandage. Natsu sprang to life in almost and instant and gripped his right wrist, with a sinister gleam in his eyes directed at Porlyusca. Lucy stopped soaking a white towel in water and watched Natsu, almost forgetting to turn off the sink fosset (or however you spell it).

"Don't. Take. Off. The bandage~"  He hissed and Porlyusca seemed momentarily stunned. I watched him, making sure my face wasn't exhibiting any strong emotions. I knew right away that E.N.D was already stirring within the man, without the book that was impossible but he was a demon from the Book of Zeref so he was meant to redeem his memories soon anyways. With or without the book.

"I need to replace it or else it would be bad for your skin," Porlyusca told him, re-gathering herself. "I'll cover it up quickly when I'm done, Okay?"

Natsu hesitated then nodded. Lucy walked over to Porlyusca and handed her the wet towel, the pink-haired woman reached for Natsu's shoulder and carefully pulled out the large glass shards from the skin. He grunted in pain and Lucy took his hand in her's and squeezed it. He looked at her and gave her a small pained smile and she returned it. I felt a bit envious, but not because of those two, but because I missed DarkEmber a bit...

DarkEmber!

I need to contact Master Arbis before she calls and I might be in the game and someone can find my lacrima! I need to find my bag, I left it somewhere in the Fairy Tail Team B's locker room where everyone else left their stuff!

"Uh, excuse me, but I need to get my stuff from the locker room really quick, there's something I need to get," I said hurriedly, Natsu and Lucy looked at me oddly while Porlyusca looked like she didn't care.

"Sure, go away, both of you. I can't focus with your breathing on my neck," She growled.

Keep up that snarky attitude and I'll make sure  you never breathe again!  I thought viciously then turned and walked out with Lucy walking quietly behind me. I walked in the direction of the Locker Room, I paused just at the iron white doors and noticed that Lucy was still there with me.

"What do you want?" I turned and asked her as emotionlessly as I could. "I don't want your man for the record so quit stalking me, would ya?"

"I know, but I also know what you are," She growled.

"Are you like this to every new comer, blondie?" I snapped. "Getting on every new girl to guard your little fire d-" I stopped myself before I could say 'demon'. "-darling boyfriend?"

"Huh? What were you about to say?" She asked.

"None of your business, now please go away. I need to check my stuff really quick," I said. She looked unconvinced but I couldn't take this anymore. I need to get to that lacrima. So I turned, opened the door and cast a lightning spell on the door's hinge to accept FT Team B members only. I shut the drapes and went straight to my locker.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV.

What the hell? She just slammed the door on my face! That bitch! But what was she about to say? I can tell she was about to say something instead of darling, even a fool could tell she wasn't stuttering. I reached for the door and when I touched the handle I felt an electric zap course up my arm and I yelled in pain. I pulled away from the door and sucked on my arm in hopes to numb the pain. What did she just do? I reached for my celestial key chain and took off gemini's key.

"Open, key of the twins, gemini!" I whisper yelled. There was a dazzling flash of bright yellow light and a second later I saw me in a white bath towel chirping "piri piri~!"

"AAAAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I whisper screamed (oxymoron ):P).

"You summoned me?" Lucy asked, dismissing my question.

"Can you turn into someone from Fairy Tail Team B?" I asked Gemini. "We need to see what Kiminari is doing!"

"Wow, I have the same mind as you and even I think your a bit obsessed," Gemini muttered as if I was deaf, then she raised her voice to normal. "Sure, brb!" She giggled and pranced off.

"PLEASE WEAR SOMETHING ELSE!" I called after her.

"Piri piri~!" She giggled and the clothes on her body shifted into my casual outfit.

I sat back and waited, it took a while until she returned looking like Mirajane. "Piri piri~!" She giggled.

"Okay now go in," I commanded. She giggled and walked over to the door, opened it with ease, and walked in. I watched the door close behind her, I went over to the door and pressed my ear to the door and heard the conversations.

"Hi Mira, what are you doing here?" Came Kiminari's voice.

"I came to talk to you. Do you mind?" Came Gemini's voice.

"Uh, not right now. Come back later? I need to go to the restroom"

"Sure."

Gemini's footsteps approached the door and I pulled away to see Gemini open it. She winked and closed the door again. She didn't come back for a while now, I listened to the door and the walls intently but I couldn't hear anything.

Finally she came out and opened the door. "She called someone called Arbis," She explained. "She said she found out where E.N.D is and told this Arbis person to come in two days to pick up Natsu."

"Natsu?" I echoed. "Why?"

"I assume he's the key to finding E.N.D," Gemini said. "Well I have to go back now. Bye, Luce!" And she vanished.