*Spoilers for chapter 488 in the manga*

Hello everyone, it's Bookworm, I will be releasing the new chapter in a moment but I would like to discuss the latest chapter in the Fairy Tail Manga, my reaction to it, my theory, and so forth. If you have read the manga or just plain out don't care about my warning then keep reading!

///Last chance to leave because there are major spoilers ahead//

     So you're rebel? I like you. I spoiled myself on who E.N.D. was before I even started watching Fairy Tail. Anyways let's get straight to the point.

     So first of all, GaLe becomes cannon! Yay! But only for a few seconds before Gajeel was killed off; what is this, Zervis?! Just seeing the way he went killed me on the inside; crying, confessing his love, making Pantherlily promise to bring Levy to the guild safe and sound, it was beautifully mastered! Now there has been a debate over whether Hiro Mashima would bring back Gajeel or not. Personally I would want Gajeel to die and stay dead. Don't get me wrong, I love him to bits, but if he suddenly comes back after his dramatic death I would be calling bull shit. He had the hero's way out and got the chance to make amends, it would destroy the development of the characters and plot if Gajeel comes back. I do want GaLe to happen but I also want Hiro to kill someone and keep them dead and not using "nakama love" for once! Not to mention the fact that the way Gajeel "died" was very similar to the other characters who died through out the series. He killed them off with one last speech to their Fairy Tail companions discussing about their love for each other and how that person impacted their lives; he did so with Ur (Gray), Igneel (Natsu), Simon (Erza), and Jude Heartfillia (Lucy). Gajeel started out a thug who never gave a shit, to a man whose loyal to the guild, and finally, to a man whose willing to die for his lover and family. Gajeel truly was the best dragon slayer and his death could give the guild more motivation and possibly even awaken E.N.D. within Natsu because his best friend died at the hands of his enemies. Also, when I reread the chapter for the gazillionth time I found that Gajeel wasn't actually taken to the underworld, it was a metaphor, Gajeel's body was literally broken up into Magic Barrier Particles and dispersed. This was over looked by many and when you come to realize this you would see that there would literally be nothing left to save. So Hiro, if you bring back Gajeel (which could definitely happen because this is Fairy Tail after all) it would defeat the purpose of his death. And if he comes back through the power of "nakama love" or any other kind of bullshit I would be incredibly disappointed. After all, a war is nothing without it's casualties.

     Then there's Acnologia vs. Lady Eileen. In the beginning of this segment Acnologia says "And now only 6 remain until all 'dragons' are annihilated." If Gajeel really did only disperse as magic barrier particles then it would basically confirm Gajeel's death. he isn't in another dimension, he's the particles all over Ishgar now, so Acnologia would be able to sense Gajeel's death. As for the actual fight here, this is what I expect: Eileen being one of the top two strongest mages in the Spriggan 12, better have a better fight than Acnologia had with God Serena. If Acnologia one shots her I would be really, really, PISSED! Hiro you can't go around making someone look badass and a tough competitor for the competition only to get shot down by the protagonist after barely fighting! This was used in pretty much every fight we've seen so far but if this is used in the Acnologia vs. Eileen fight I would flip the table. I expect great things from the next chapter!

     Finally, the August Negotiation. Mest you are a fucking retard but I saw clearly where you came from. You saw that August is a formidable foe and the loyalty he expressed towards Zeref would make the whole Negotiation Mission a bust. However, the team was so fucking close to winning him over, if you didn't control Brandish like a sock puppet there would have been a great chance of winning! If anything I would trade your life for Gajeel's, buddy. Before that scenario, though, August seemed to recognize Natsu from somewhere. People think that he must have heard about E.N.D. but I assume that he saw a resemblance between Natsu and Zeref (even though the chances of that are slim to none), we have no idea what August's magic in total is but if he really did master all magic then maybe he could use his wisdom and powers to piece things together. Another thing going around is that Zeref could have possibly shared to August (since he is the most loyal out of the Spriggan 12) who Natsu was, if this were the case then could it be that Zeref's entire view on the war was to make Natsu mad since attacking those around him is the only way Natsu could bring himself to actually take a life? If so then it would bring this war to a whole new level and possibly end the world in his haste for relief. And speaking of that, the count down is almost over, and I predict that Natsu would awaken his E.N.D. powers within the next two chapters.

     Thank you all for reading with me and let me know in the comments what you think of this, especially, I want to hear about your theory of Gajeel's "death". Thank you and I will see you in Chapter Fourty-One!