Chapter Twenty-Two: Erza vs Jakira

Erza's POV

     It's my turn for the GMG games, I was going to fight some girl named Jakira from Fire Heart. After Natsu left from being the first battle, two more fights took place with my fight being last. Second was a showdown between Jura and Kagura, and third was Mira vs Rogue. Jura and Mirajane won their fights but now it's my turn. Jakira is supposed to be a requip mage too. I stood in the stadium below, my red hair was held back in a pony tail and I wore my swordsman armor. Jakira was a dark-skinned woman who stood at 5'9 with black hair also held back in a pony tail even though her hair went down to her shoulders. She wore a tank-top with black jean shorts and her eyes were an interesting golden color. She honestly wasn't very pretty but I just wanted to win this so I can go to the lounge and eat my strawberry cake. (A/N: Save me some. Erza: Nope =3=. Me: D:)

    "Hello, Titania," Jakira said kindly, a red magic circle appeared before her arms and she dragged out a long katana from it. with a blue handle and ribbon. "I heard many things of you, and I must say I am thrilled to have you as my opponent."

    "Yes, you seem remarkably formidable. So how about we wager on this battle as it was accustomed for last year," I said, quickly drawing out two swords from my own magic circles.

    "I'm interested, what do you have in mind?" Jakira asked.

    "You may make your first choice," I offered, spinning my swords around.

    "You seem very polite, okay. If I win you will call Fairy Tail Team A 'Pixie's Frail'," Jakira said with a sly smile.

    "Regardless of winning or not that does sound like a good name," I responded, trying to be as polite as possible. "But if I win you will come with me to the bar and have some cake."

    "Sounds good, I will go for cake with you either way," Jakira swung her sword around in spirals. "Ready for the competition, Scarlet?"

    "Yes, let's do this," I responded and we circled each other with our swords extended and held up to our cheeks.

     The crowd started laughing and going wild. Jakira smiled and she sprinted at me, she was much quicker than I thought but I flexed my sword out in front of me and our blades met with a clang as we pressed down on each other, trying to fling away the opponent's weapon. I jumped sideways and delivered a round house kick to her face. She fell over and rolled away from the impact but quickly recovered, using her legs on the sand to arrow herself at me with her sword outstretched. I doubled over my sword and met hers with a clash. We leaped away from each other and clashed swords, nicking each other's skins every once in a while.

    "Heaven's wheel armor!" I shouted and my samurai clothing changed almost instantly to my silver armor with ten swords spinning around me. Jakira looked agitated but she kept her smile plastered on her face.

    "Black Claw Armor!" She shouted and her outfit changed but it took about two seconds to get into it, she looked like my leopard speed armor except with rounded ear mitts and she had a long black tail attatched to her black skirt. She had a skimpy outfit like Lucy usually wears, revealing almost her entire torso except for a shirt that exposed her stomach with long thick black boots.

    "COOL!" Jason the reporter practically screamed in the mic. "WE HAVE TWO ARMOR REQIP MAGES! COOL, COOL, COOL!

    "Sometimes I wish that man would just shut up with the 'cool' crap..." Jakira muttered in annoyance, sweat dropping.

    "I don't mean to be impolite but I wish that too..." I responded and we smiled at each other in understanding then quickly got back to the fight.

     I rained my swords down at Jakira but she dodged quickly, running towards me and occasionally dodging swords by running like an actual panther through it. She leaped at me when she was in close enough of a range and I jumped out of the sky and instantly switched into my leopard armor. We ran at each other, slashing swords and going into hand to hand combat. We clanged our swords together with such force that both of us ended up dropping our swords. They flew away from us and ended up on the opposite end of the field. We both drew two new katanas from our spaces and ran at each other with it, we ran past each other with our swords meeting each other's flesh rather than the blades. I felt a sizzling pain in my side and I skidded around to meet Jakira. I left a grievous wound on her left arm that traveled down to her elbow with blood oozing from the wound and dripping onto the sand. I looked at my own arm and saw that the same damage was inflicted but on my left arm. We looked at each other and held up one sword, our arms were out of commission except for the ones whom weren't struck.

    "Your a... good fighter," Jakira panted. "I never met anyone... who can keep up to me... It seems you truly did earn... that name of yours."

    "Same goes for you, Jakira... Your a wonderful fighter and I too... am pleased to spar someone who can keep up with me." I panted.

    "Let's end this, shall we? I look forward to eating cake with you," Jakira said with a small smile.

    "Agreed, let's end this..." I replied with a smile, she's very kind and I am happy we are opponents in this.

     We threw ourselves at each other and raised our swords, we jumped and swung our blades and struck down on each other's blades. I swung my sword down on her katana and with my own I sliced her's in half and nicked her cheek with the tip of my blade. She fell back with her right left palm pressed against her check. She glared at me for a split second then her eyes softened and she crouched below me as if bowing.

    "It's been an honor fighting you, Titania, I hope we get the chance to spar again," Jakira said with a true voice. "I am defeated."

     I smiled and lowered my sword, my own swords in my arm and on the battle field vanished with a flash of pink light as I summoned them back into my own space. My armor changed from my leopard armor into my blue dress with the fairy tail embalm on my left thigh (It's a decoration on her dress, her real embalm is on her upper left arm) . Jakira's Black Claw armor glowed light blue before vanishing and switching into the outfit she wore before, with the other swords in the arena vanishing in the same light.

    "Come," I said, holding out my hand and she reached up and took it. "Let's go get bandaged up and get some cake."

    "Arigato, Titania," Jakira said and I heaved her up on her feet. We walked to the exit of the arena while Jason announced on the over head that I earned my team three points, putting Fairy Tail Team A in the lead with 16 pts.