Chapter five: Family Once Again

Thank you readers for coming this far. I have many ideas for this book. (But I won't be able to do much wattpad because of stupid semester exams 😫😩) but I will try to add in more chapters when I have the chance!
~~~~~~~~
     Natsu's POV.

     Kiminari came in my house with Zaura, they seemed satisfied, I knew my house was close to other civilizations, not to mention FairyTail, so what's with her coming to me instead of an actual city?

     I'm not satisfied with her answer to my first question, sure it's true that if you wear etherious tattoos you might scare away opponents and unwanted guests, but that mark reminded me of my arm... My wrapped up arm...

    "Well, I'll get you some bedding. Happy, keep 'em company." I said.

    "Aye sir!" Happy replied, making the other exceed giggle a bit. It couldn't have been loud enough for Happy to hear, but I heard it like a whisper.

     I left the room and grabbed two large futons and pillows. I carried them back to my guests, Kiminari was silent while Zaura was talking to Happy.

    "Here's your beds, enjoy." I said, handing the stuff to Kiminari. She smiled and accepted it with a thank you.

    "So, how do wizards get money around here?" She asked.

    "Well, most of us join guilds and work with the requests for hundreds or thousands of jewel." I said, I mean sure she's not from around here but anyone whose not living under a rock  knows that guilds are meant for fun, family and money.

    "That much?" Her eyes widened.

    "Yeah, my guild FairyTail will be reopening tomorrow and I can take you there. I can help you get enough jewel for you to get yourself together." I said.

    "Thank you so much, Natsu." She said, smiling.

     I nodded and went to the kitchen. While me and Happy where training, I taught myself how to cook meals, so I made some stake and gave it to Happy, Kiminari and Zaura. I saved some (cough cough, most, ahem) of the meat for me.

     Zaura and Happy ate their stakes quietly while I was stuffing my face with it. I was surprised to see Kiminari had such a similar food habit of eating like a total slob, like me. She stuffed her face and even some foods flew.

    "I hope it's not too much trouble, but Kiminari eats like a starving wolf every time we eat." Zaura said to Happy.

    "It's no problem, Natsu is just like that!" Happy replied.

     They both chuckled while me and Kiminari choked down our foods, we finished in a matter of seconds.

    "Thanks for that, Natsu. It was delicious!" She said, using her sleeve as a napkin and wiped off all the meat juices from her face.

     I chuckled. "No problem! In fact your the first person I've ever seen that eats like me!" we laughed in unison.

     A knock came at my door.

    "Wow I'm busy, must have became a celebrity overnight or something," I chuckled at my own sarcastic joke and got up. I walked over to the door and opened it.

    There was Lucy, Gray, Erza, Juvia, Wendy, Gajeel, Pantherlily and Carla.

    "Hey guys!" I said, smiling. Kiminari came over to stand besides me and waved.

    "Hi, I'm Kim-" she said then was cut off  by gasps of horror.

     Gray grabbed her by the neck and threw her at the floor, hard. She gasped and then vanished in a flash of bright yellow light, she reappeared behind Gray and kicked him in the kidneys, causing him to crash into the cabin wall. So Kiminari is a lightning Mage?  Awesome!