Jungkook walked out of his room with his towel hanging around his neck. While passing by the rooms, he spotted Taehyung, lying on his bed using his phone.

"Kookie, can you get me some water?" he shouted.

"Andwae hyung, I'm going to bathe."

"But-"

Before Taehyung could stop him, Jungkook had reached the bathroom door. However, when he tried to open it, it was locked. He tried it with a greater force again, but still, it did not budge.

"This is weird," he uttered, "I thought Namjoon hyung told me the bathroom was empty before he went out?"

Jungkook knocked the door, and immediately, he heard a noise, to be more specific, a giggle. It sounded like a conversation now. He leaned his ears against the door and listen to it once again. And now, he could hear the conversation clearly.

"Stop splashing water on me hyung! You're making me wet."

"I always do chimchim."

"Ani, not that way. This is my new set of clothes for goodness sake."

"But sadly I'm gonna tear it apart right now."

"ANDWAE!!"

Jungkook immediately push himself away from the door.

 It was...Yoongi and Jimin inside. 

His mouth hung opened as his soul slowly leaves his body. His eyes darted here and there, his thoughts were in a mess, his mind was blank.

Once again, he felt his heart aching. The same old pain, he must have gotten used to it now, but still, everytime he experience it, he could feel his heart tearing apart. He tried his best to stop imagining what's happening inside. He tried. But he can't. He wasn't curious...no, he doesn't want to know what they're doing inside right now.

At this moment, Taehyung rushed out from his room. He immediately spotted Jungkook looking blankly outside the bathroom. Taking small and light steps towards the maknae, he said softly, "Kookie..."

"They...they..." Jungkook pointed to the bathroom door and shook his head lightly, "they are using the toilet."

"I know...I tried to warn you but-"

"Gwenchana hyung, I'm fine."

"No you're not."

"I am." Jungkook looked up at his hyung for a split second before walking away hurriedly.

Jungkook aimlessly went to the kitchen, and looked at the surroundings half-heartedly. His mind wasn't with him right now. He went to the fridge and took a bottle of water. It felt so cold. Jungkook is feeling something, finally something other than pain, a feeling he thought could overpower the ache in his heart.

Taehyung went after him, and stopped right beside the maknae. "Ignore them Kookie..."

"I'm trying..."

"But you look like you're gonna fall apart..."

"Aniyo, I won't," Jungkook forced out a smile, "Here," he passed his hyung the bottle of water with trembling hands.

Jungkook hung his head down, and Taehyung saw how a drop of tears rolled down from the younger's eyes, followed by the another one. His eyes had turned red, and partially filled with tears. "You're crying Kookie..."

"Aniyo!" Jungkook shook his head firmly and quickly wipe his face and eyes, "What's wrong with me? There's just something in my eyes..."

"Kookie..."

"Aniyo, it's true," Jungkook squeezed his eyes and sighed.

"If you are-"

"I think I better get back to my room."

With that, the younger one quickly dashed back into his room without even looking at his hyung. Taehyung immediately chased after him, only to hear the banging of the door right in front of him.

"Kookie..." he knocked the door repeatedly, "don't do this to yourself."

"Go away hyung," the maknae replied on the other side of the door, "I'm fine". He leaned his back against the door as he sat on the floor, hugging his knee.

"I'm not gonna leave you alone Kookie..." Taehyung uttered, as he also slowly kneed down in front of the door, "Don't suffer alone."

"I'm not. I'm not crying."

"You are! You suck at acting Kookie."

"I...I..." Jungkook sobbed, "I don't know why but tears are just dropping uncontrollably."

"Your heart hurts, right?"

"Ne, very."

"Mine too, when I see you suffering alone."

"It's so painful I can't even breathe hyung."

"I know...I know the feeling...the helpless feeling..."

"Why, why is my heart still aching?"

"Because you still love him Kookie, a lot a lot."

"Aniyo hyung, I can't...I can't love him anymore hyung."

"I know, but there's no way to control it."

"But I have to. Every time I see them together, my heart hurts, alot. I can't take this anymore hyung, my heart is in pieces now. It feels so pain I feel like I'm gonna die."

"Open the door Kookie, don't suffer alone."

"Andwae hyung," Jungkook said between sobs,"I don't want you to see me cry."

"It's okay to not act strong in front of me Kookie. Stop acting like you don't care about anything but actually every single shit thing that happen pricks your heart so badly."

"I...I..."

"Please, let me be the hyung..."

There was silence, followed by the sound of the door. Taehyung quickly stood up and look at the wooden door expectantly. Indeed, it opened, and in front of him stood Jungkook, sniffing and covering half of his face.

"Come here," Taehyung cried as he pulled the maknae into his embrace.

Being the shorter one, Jungkook buried his face perfectly in his hyung's neck. His hands grabbed tightly onto Taehyung's waist as he broke down.

"Hush...everything's gonna be okay..." Taehyung cooed as he use his sweetest tone, "Hyung's here."