Chapter 19 "Somebody, get me."

"Ronnie baby. Mommy missed you."

"Fuck out of here. You are no mother of mine."

My mother placed a hand over her heart.

"Ronnie, how could you say that? I thought I raised you better than that."

"You did no such thing." I began to walk off.

Fucking bitch... So tired of her. I don't need her help...

My mother came after me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Please don't walk away. I'll make it up to you."

I turned to face her and shook my head, "what could you possibly do? Nothing !"

"That's not true. I found a nice man who loves girls who are a little.... Masculine."

"MOM! Leave me alone. Damn."

I ran off not turning back. I believe she gave up. She didn't go after me. I had to get Kiara. I had to save her.

"RISE AND shine princess..." He came in with a smirk. Holding some rope and a cloth.

I looked at him fearful of my life. What the hell was he going to do. He then jumped on me and tied me to my bed. Stuffing the cloth in my mouth.

"Shut up. Your mother was way more easy to deal with before I shipped her off somewhere."

My eyes widen. Tears wanted to come out but wouldn't. He cut my clothes on with scissors and shoved his hard cock into my unlubricated Vagina. It hurt like hell. I couldn't bare it.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, I was feeling so numb. Ronnie.. Where are you please... Please save me.. Somebody please.. I can't do this anymore. I can't. Help...

There was no god... No one.

FINALLY I had arrived at her house. That evil house. That evil man within....

I quietly made myself into the house only to hear nothing. It was quiet. But then I came across a bedroom. The door was locked, all I could hear was the bed shaking. And smacking noises. I knew just then what was happening.

I pulled my gun out of my pocket and aimed it at the door. I knew I had a chance of hitting him with one shot if I was correct he was standing up. I aimed a bit to the upper part of the door and then fired.

A body thumbled to the floor. I shot the knob off the door and entered the room. The man lie there in his own puddle of blood, while Kiara was on the bed. Her body still, yet still breathing. I rushed over to her , picked her up and I called an uber. Taking us to the hospital I told him she was brutally raped by her stepfather. The man asked to questions. Of course he only cared about his money.

I got her to the hospital. They took her, but as soon as they did, I was surrounded my cops. Yet again was I arrested. Fuck me. I didn't want this to happen, I pulled out my 2 guns, before they were able to cuff me, I shot every last cop, I was too quick for them. I ran into the room she was in.

I whispered into her ear, I'll be back for you.  I promise. I had to go into hiding. I left the hospital without a sound. I'll be back for her..