Chapter 7: The Sweetest Thing

I sat on the couch scanning the living room. It was huge. The ceiling was huge and the television was just very big and long. It was one of those 3d tvs with HD.

It was a bit warm in Ronnie's house so I pulled my hair up into a high bun and continued to watch whatever was on screen.

"You hungry?" Ronnie asked while walking towards me.

"Yeah and it's about hot In here." I whined a little.

She smiled and walked off into the kitchen bringing me an ice pack and some cold flavored water. I took what she gave me and put the ice pack in my shirt. I felt a shiver down my spine. But I didn't care it felt good. I took a sip of the flavored water; strawberry, that's so good. I smiled in delight.

"You in the mood for a movie?" Ronnie said as she went to grab a basket of movies.

I leaned over to see what was inside as as she sat down the basket on the coffee table. I picked a movie up, it was old. The title was "The mask." I smiled at it.

"Whats that?" Ronnie glanced what I had in my hand and also smiled. "I remember that movie. Want to watch it?" She asked as I nodded.

"You also want some popcorn Kiara?" Ronnie asked another question as she played the disk leaving her to walk out the room while the trailers and previews ran my entertainment.

A couple shorts minutes went by and Ronnie walked in the living to sit next to me. In her hands there was a big bowl of buttered salted popcorn. I haven't had it in so long. My mouth began to water and u couldn't help myself, I just had to take a handful.

After about two hours the movie was over.

I woke up and Ronnie was all cuddled up against me. I smiled. This felt nice. Eventually morning came and when I did wake up there was a good aroma if food. Mmm.

I made my way to the kitchen slowly and when I reached my location, there Ronnie was. She was cooking eggs and bacon.

"Mmmm.",I hummed

"What?" Ronnied turned to me.

"The food. It smells amazing." I giggled as she made her way to me grabbing me by my waist.

"Oh yeah?" She whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"Y-yes." I was blushing and my heart was racing. This feeling... What was it?

Later that day, Ronnie wanted to take me out and treat me to some shopping. Her kindness, made my start to fall for her entirely. But, i didn't want her to know yet. I wasn't ready. What if she's only being nice cause she pittys me? I can't have that. I don't want to be heartbroken.