Chapter 18 "Bail out/new doubt"

WHEN i woke up that morning it was very quiet. I sat up and felt a pain down there. It hurt so bad. He took my virginity. In realization that this was so real. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I curled up into a ball. Why does this happen to me, he went too far this time.

Ronnie...help me..

I couldn't bare this pain any longer. I had to leave. I slowly built up the strength to stand. The agonizing pain. I looked out my window, no one was home. I walked to my door, it was locked. But why? He did not....that fucking bastard!

I can't believe he would lock me in my own room. Where is my step mother... I felt so helpless...

I MOANED as her head bobbed up and down. For a bipolar girl she gives amazing head. About 5 months have past since I've been in prison. It's not too bad, but still nothing like the orange is the new black, I pressed her head into me more.

"Fuck..." I began to cum.

"How was that daddy?" She asked, cum all on her face. Messy messy girl.

I grabbed her face and licked my lips, "you're getting better." I said while pushing her away.

"Leave." I lied on my back.

She left my cell. The whole time I thought of her. I had to save her... I feel she's in danger. I have no idea what to do. But as I ran through my thoughts an guard walked to my cell telling me that I'm on bail.

"You are free to go. Just sign these papers." He exclaimed.

I signed the papers and wondered who would bail me out. But of course as I stepped out the station my MOTHER was standing by her car. Fuck...