Chapter 4: Unexpected

Kiara

RONNIE STOOD RIGHT in front of me, I stood there waiting for the words to escape her smart ass mouth.

"Go on a date with me." She finally spoke my eyes widening as my heart sped up.

"A date?!" I looked at her pointing to myself, "with me?"

I thought maybe this was a joke. I mean,I thought she hated me to be honest. I felt this tingly sensation in my stomach, my cheeks felt hot and heavy.

"Well..?" She added and folded her arms.

"I will think about." I said and started for my next class.

Ronnie

I watched Kiara walk down the hall way to her new class. Damn, why havent I ever noticed her? Mannnn, she going to.be so easy to get into. All I gotta do is get in her panties and take a picture ti win this bet. I chuckled.

"Yo Ronnie!" Gabby yelled walking down.the hall way to me.

"Hey. What's good?" I asked while hugging her.

Gabby was my befriend, she was a stem but still ny bro. She bit her lip and out her hand on her hip. I could tell somethingwas definitely up.

"What's wrong?" I asked her with some concern.

"I...." She began.

"Drop it!" I shouted.

"I got a scholarship in New York!" She squealed with excitement.

My eyes widened and I was in shock. I was happy for her but never been so far apart from each other.

Everything was good. Until that night, I got a phone call from my bestfriends cousin. I couldn't believe it, my bestfriend, she was gone. Continuous tears rolled down my cheeks. My heart was racing and felt as if it were about to jump out of my chest. I couldn't breathe! Why did she do this to herself.

I sat in my bed at night and layed there was heart I couldn't take it anymore. I cried myseld to sleep. What the fuck man, this is too much for me. I have known her for so damn long and she seemed so fucking happy, but then out of no where this happened.

Kiara

The next day was a Friday and I came to school but I never saw Ronnie. I sighed. Maybe she's sick I thought. I went to my classes as usual, yesterday after school I received a text from Ronnie telling me to meet her at time square and wait for her.

School was over and I went straight home to shower. My stepfather wasn't home so I could happily take a shower with out worrying about him.

I got dressed and wore my make up for once, straightened my hair and put on black flats that matched my black dress.

I walked over to time square and sat on a bench and waited for her. I kept waiting but still she wasn't there. I sighed. Where was she? Maybe it was a joke after all. damn, I was so stupid for really thinking she would actually want to go on a date with me..

A couple of hours passed and I couldn't waot any longer. I finally left.