Chapter 3: Just a Nightmare

I WOKE UP in a cold sweat, it felt like my heart was jumping out of my chest. That dream felt so vivid, I almost didn't want to go back to sleep, but I knew I had to get some kind of rest because I had school tomorrow. I sighed. Does that girl hate me? I mean, honestly, she shouldn't have a reason to hate me. I've never done wrong. I pouted to myself. Whatever, it's not relevant.

Morning came around and my body was aching. I groaned. I walked out of my bedroom after unlocking the locks in my door. Making my way to the bathroom I closed and locked that door and took my clothes off throwing them on the floor and hopping in the shower. I turned the knob to hot water. I felt more pain. I couldnt understand why. I looked down to see myself bleeding. I felt so sore down there. I.. oh no. no, NO!
I automatically screamed. My mother came racing to the door, knocking frantically.

"What's wrong honey!?" She yelled loudly trying to open the door.

"Nothing. sorry. I just saw a spider. I'm fine now." I lied.

As I stood in the shower I held myself and cried silently by myself. I couldn't tell anyone. I just couldn't.

I walked to school wearing a black high waist skirt and a light blue cropped too. I wore my hair in a messy bun and walked to my locker. For some reason SHE wad waiting for me.

"Um..." I began.

   She looked at me and grinned as she leaned against MY locker. I shook my head.

  "Could you move?" I barked at her.

She rolled her eyes and moved to the side.

"What?" I caught her staring. I hated the attention.

"Nothing." She dared snickered.

"Um...right.." I twisted my lock then opening my locker.

I placed my bag in my locker and took out the books I needed for my first two classes. I sat in my honors chem class and for the first time realizing she was in there too. Why havent I ever noticed her?
Oh well I shrugged and pulled out my notebook and started taking notes. Yes, i am the biggest nerd in my class, but I couldnt care less. I was proud to being smarter than most of the other students. People would tease me of being a goody toeshoes or being a teacher's pet. But that rather be that than a dumb ass. punk.

Later class was over and I had another class to go to. I was making my way their when someone shoved me spontaneously out of no where, my shoulder hit the wall pretty hard. I looked over to who it was. It was my ex bestfriend.

"Oops. Watch where you are walking." She snickered and walked away with her clique.

She got me heated but I took a deep breath and pulled myself together because I knew I was better than that so I shrugged it off. Ronnie came up to me and opened her mouth to ask a question.

"Kiara." She began, I looked at her confused.

Her lips parted as she began to speak. Slowly her words were coming out, I was mentally preparing myself for whatever she was going to say, whatever it was ...