Chapter 17

TRUST no one in prison. Don't make eye contact. Don't make friends. Were the three things that my inmate told me. I looked around the cafeteria with my tray. I did not want to be bothered by anyone, so i sat at a table alone. I liked it that way.

"Whats on the menu today?" Said the caramel skinned woman.

I didn't reply to her. I just stared at my food. She was started to get irritated with me ignoring her.

"I asked you a question." She said but meaner and louder.

I looked up at her, "what?" I replied i was now irritated.

"Dont ignore me." She spoke a little softer like she was bi-polar. Nice to mean, mean to nice.

"Dont bother me." I said and i stood up with my tray. As i walked by she hit the tray out of my hands. Making a wild scene.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" I shouted at her.

She crossed her arms. "That is what happens when you ignore a fine ass woman like me."

I looked at her. Eyeing her up and down analyzing her. She was a short slim thick caramel skinned woman. She had long curly hair. Loose curls. Her eyes were hazel.

"What are you staring at?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Nothing. Leave me alone." I said and i left the tray on the floor and walked back to my cell.

Fucking bitch.

I STARTED packing my bag. I know i had no where to turn to but.... I didnt want to be here any longer. I frowned as i looked at a picture of me and my real father.

"I wish you were still here daddy. I miss you." I whispered. I put the picture in my pack along with things i needed.

I opened my door and went to my mothers room. Im sorry i have to take money from your husband that monster.

I went into his savings jar, it was a little over five thousand dollars.  I took all of it. I heard foot steps. Heavy foot steps rushing into the bedroom. I ran to the closet and hid. That monster walked in noticing his money was gone.

"YOU FUCKING LITTLW WHORE! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU BITCH!?" He yelled. He was so scary.

He walked out the room and i think he went to my room. I left the closet. I opened the bedroom window pushing out the screen. Just as i was about to climb out. I felt my hair being pulled back. I ended up on my back on the floor.

"You little bitch. You know what happens when you misbehave?!" He yelled and threw me on the bed.

"STOP! LET ME GO LET ME GO!" I screamed as he pinned me down.

"Im going to fuck your brains out." He whispered into my ear sliding his big dirty hands into my pants.

I lied their. I just wanted to die right then and now. I felt him all over me. But i felt no pain. He thrusted his junk into my woman hood. He took my virginity.

He groaned in pleasure as i was still. No emotion. He got frustrated and put me on my stomach. He shoved himself in my butt. Still i felt no pain. I was numb. He went back to my vagina, he went down and slid his fingers in. Thrusting them, then licking my clitoris. My vagina may of been wet with its liquids, but i hated every second of what was happening.

He flipped me back on my back and tied me to the bed. I couldn't move. I wouldn't move. I felt numb. I closed my eyes as he thrusted himself back into me. He thrusted harder and harder. Then, what i least expected him to do was to ejaculate inside of me knowing that there was a high chance of receiving a child. He groaned as he released.

That moment i knew i had died. My soul was destroyed. I felt him lift me up put my clothes on me and put me in my bed. I suppose he cleaned up after that so there was no evidence.

Before he left he whispered in my ear, "Dont tell."