Chapter 15

I sat sat down as i looked at ronnie. I knew i had to go up there as a witness. Truthfully, i didn't see much of what happened but she is completely innocent.

I watched kiara as she sat down. Everything will be okay i thought to myself.

People started filling the room as the case proceeded.

"Order in the court. Session in process." The judge spoke. Everyone got quiet.

I was so nervous as i saw ronnie up there. Her life depended on me. She saved me now i have to save her.

"Kiara come to the stand." The judge called ad i took a deep breath walking myself to the concession stand to speak.

"Your honor." I spoke.

"What do you remember about the event?" He asked.

"I remember..." I hesitated. The pain was hard for me to bare., "I remember being followed by a bunch of masculine  women. They kept watching me. I went to the bathroom and they...." I stopped.

"They what?" The judge questioned raising an eyebrow.

"They assaulted me. Sexually and physically." Tears formed in my eyes. Ronnie's face with anger and hurt. Which gave her a bigger reason to of killed them.

"I see... Where was ronnie?" He asked.

"She saved me." I smiled with tears in my eyes looking toward Ronnie.

"Case closed. Ronnie will be sentenced to a year in prison and 2 years of parol." The judge announced. I was a little relieved that it was only a year but i wish she could of just gotten off.

Ronnie ran to me and hugged me. The cops stood guard.

"You did it." Ronnie spoke as she kissed me gently.

"Yeah. I did." I smiled more kissing het back deeply.

"We will be reunited in a year. Visit me as many times as you want. Please?" She whispered in my ear. I nodded.