Chapter 16

4 MONTHS have past. I try to see Ronnie every weekend. Im still struggling with my home environment. Its almost graduation though. Unfortunately for Ronnie, she will have to take online classes and summer school so she can atleast get her GED. I miss her with all my heart.

"Kiara!" My step father yelled. I stopped everything i was doing. I stayed quiet.

"Let me in this fucking room!" I was so frightened. I froze.

"If you dont open then god damn door i will fuck the shit out of you! You worthless whore!"

My eyes teared up with fear. My mother wasnt even home. I was left with this monster of a step father. Ronnie.. Save me.. Please...

I knew she was locked up but i was just so scared. Then the noise stopped.

I didn't hear his voice. I could only hope that all the locks on my door would protect me. I had to run away. I couldn't say here any longer.

EVERY night i would look out the bar window and look at the moon. I was so worried for Kiara. That monster better not touch her , so help me god i will really commit murder. I wont regret that shit either. I sighed.

"Yo ronnie. Why are you always looking out that window?" My inmate asked.

"Just thinking." I replied.

"Well shit.  Do you have a girl your worried about or something?" She asked and sat up in her bed.

"Yeah.." I got quiet.

"Im sure shes fine bro." She stood behind me and patted my shoulder.

"You don't understand..." I replied back and sighed.