Chapter 10

I watched as Ronnie was being taken away, in came my parents and my mother hugged me. My stepfather tried to hug me but I pushed them both away from me. I couldn't do this anymore. All this anger, hurt... Heartbreak. Why did it have to happen to me.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" My mother asked me as  my step father stands there.

I could no longer hold it in I was done. Pushed to the limit. They didn't have to take away Ronnie she saved me! How dare he show is face in front of me. Pretending he cares, but all he cares about it touching me and living off of my mother.

"I CANT  TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I shouted , so loud the whole lobby in the hospital heard me. People began whispering to each other .

"Lower your voice Kiera." My mother said.

"NO IM SO DONE. I CANT DO IT ANYMORE! HE IS THE REASON IM THIS WAY." I pointed to him and his face become blood shot. I could see the guilt and anger in his eyes. Those eyes that once stared deep into my core as he thrusted into my body many times. Those eyes I couldn't bare to see. That man... He was a monster in disguise . He made me sick to the pit of my stomach. My heart sink. Makes me want to throw up every time I've seen him. I wanted him far away from me. I wanted him dead.

He stepped to me and slapped me straight across the face. My face stung. The worse thing was, my mother only watched. She did nothing. And the words that came out of her mouth... That cock sucking mouth of hers... Her dirty mouth of hers..

"I'm so disappointed in you Kiera. Quit making a seen and be grateful you have a father. He does everything for us. Why can't you be grateful." She had the nerve to say.

My face with disbelief. My face was read and my wee were teary. But I wouldn't give him satisfaction. The manager was told there was a situation, she rushed to us.

"Is there a problem here?" She asked in a stern tone.

"No not at all." My mother lied. "We were just leaving. Come on Kiera." She said and tried to grab my arm. I took a step back and the manager got in front of her.

"Ma'am. You are dismissed. Your daughter needs to stay over night." The manager said and she looked back at me and gave me a soft smile.

My mother and that monster checked out and left.

"Are you okay?" She said. I wasn't. But I wasn't ready to tell anyone.. But u had to. I wanted this nightmare over for good.  If only my mother knew what I've been through.

"That man..." I mumbled.

"Your father?"

"Don't ever say that. My father is dead. That guy is no father. He's a monster." I dropped to my knees as I cried.

"Come on let's go to my office." She said and she picked me up bridal style. I covered my face embarrassed and hurt. I just wanted Ronnie... I had to save her ...

THIS TIME....