Chapter 13: "Man, fuck you."

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I shouted

This woman in front of me was no mother of mine. She was dead to me. I teared up.

"Sweetie, i heard what happened. I wanted to bale you out." She said with a soft sweet tone, disguising her wickedness behind it.

She was dressed in a high fashion. Long pencil skirt, business jacket and a tan blouse. Her hair in a bun and her make up on. She didn't even look like my mother. She wasn't as nice as she seemed. I wanted no part in her life. NONE

"Fuck you!" I turned away.

"Ive already baled you out. Come. I have dinner reservations for you and I. And i have a surprise for you." She said insistently.

After some papers were signed, for court. We left. She had a nice Bugatti with a chaffer driving us.

"I hate you.." I said. "But, thanks. I didnt NEED your help. So why did you help me? How the hell did you find me?" I asked her as we got in the car. Honestly our little reunion was the last thing on my mind.

"I missed you. I want you to come home. Please change for me. A lady should dress properly, your little phase of being a tomboy should have ended already.." She frowned.

"Exactly, my little 'phase' isnt a phase at all." I crossed my arms.

"I have a surprise for you. I know you will love this." She smiled as we pulled up to the restaurant.

"Resto-rollies?" I said.

This was a very fancy and expensive place to eat. They had food from every place , from Sicily Italy, to Beijing china to the outskirts of latin america.

We got out the car and went inside to our table. When we got there, a men, mixed race, probably hispanic and black, and a little white was sitting there. He smiled at both of us. He tried to hug me but i refused. I sat down and he pushed in my chair. I cringed. What the hell is this loca madré doing... Ugh.

"Surprise sweetie. This is your fiancé." She smiled as he pulled the black box of his pocket. Her smiled made be feel sick to the pit of my stomach. I felt so disgusted and uncomfortable. Fuck this. I stood up and walked out of the place. The guy followed me outside.

"Wait!" He shouted and grabbed my shoulder.

"Get the hell away from me."

"I just want to get to know you. Please. You are so beautiful." He said. His words sickened me.

"No. Fuck off."

"Why wont you accept me in marriage?" He asked.

I turned around and he looked at me.

"Do i look straight to you?" I asked him.

"Um."

"Well do i? Cause i sure hope you know what a lesbian looks like. Or if you do know then fuck off."

"Well, i mean, you are a challenge. But god damn, your body is so beautiful." He said.

How the fuck does he know?

"You dont even know what my body looks like."

"Actually, i do. Ive been watching you for so long. I had to. Mmmm i really want to touch your body... Hold it, lick it, fuck your brains out. Im sure my dick can handle it. But you wouldnt be able to handle my dick. Im 12 inches." He licked his lips.

"You...are...sick! Fuck off." I yelled at him and ran down the street. He hopped in his car and chased me. Man what the hell..