Chapter 9: "Why?!"

The stud managed to open up the stall door I was in and she just at the dirtiest smirk on her face. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out while licking her pink strawberry lips.

"You do look rather tasty." She said and threw me against the wall.

"Let me go!" I shouted and another stud slapped me across the face. My face was red and it stung.

I looked down as my hair covered my face. The stud who had me pinned against the wall picked up my chin and made me look at her.

"Now we can do it my way... Or... The hard way darling. Which will it be?" She said and two of her other buddies crossed their muscular arms. They were all tatted and it scared me. They looked so many you could hardly tell they were still women.

"Fine..." I whimpered softly. I have in. I was so tired of fighting it. I gave up.

One of the studs started pulling my jeans down , her hand made its way to my panties and she rubbed my clit gently. Making my pussy wet. I but my lip and started to cry. Her fingers then made its way to the slid of my pussy opening and se slid the in there. Making me even more wet. I cried louder and then pleaded for them to stop.

"Shut the fuck up!" One stud slapped me again.

I just gave up for good and blacked out.

When I woke up. I was against the wall on the floor surrounded by bloody bodies and then a face. It was Ronnie . She was right next to me. She had dialed 911 already after beating those studs half to death. She hid her knife in her pocket. I can't believe she got all of them. But of course she had some injuries too. Her face was nearly swollen on one side and she had a cut on her arm along with some bruising on her neck.

"It's okay Kiara. I'm here. I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner." She cried as she held me.

I've never seen her cry. Minutes later the ambulance and the police surrounded the bathroom. They took me and her and arrested those studs.

While arriving to the hospital, they took me to another room while Ronnie was being questioned. All I could see was them handcuffing her. My heart broke. I ran out the room and yelled for her.

"STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! RONNIE DONT TAKE HER!" I screamed and hugged her from behind. The nurses had to get me off of her. I cried. I guess they called my parents cause they had just entered the door as Ronnie and the police walked out.