Chapter 8

Ronnie and I get into her car and she started her engine as I buckled my seat belt. She slowly placed her hand in my leg and I felt so nervous. My heart was beating faster. She only smiled at me and I gulped.

"Are you nervous?" She asked with e smirk.

Shit! How did she know I felt that way? Is she some kind of feeling reader?!

My eyes widened . I shook my head at a fast speed. "N-no! Not at all." I stuttered.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I promise." She said and turned the key and drove out of her drive way.

I sighed. I didn't trust those words. Not from her or anyone. I've been hurt so much... I don't feel safe anywhere... I looked out the window the rest of the ride.

Just 20 minutes later and we arrived at the mall. Across the parking lot where we had parked was a black truck. 3 masculine women stood by the car passing around what looked like a blunt. I felt nervous. I opened the car door and got out the car. Ronnie was already walking around the car to get to me. In that moment , we started walking to the mall. I felt their eyes on me. I didn't feel comfortable. Ronnie looked back and I think she gave them a look because then she grabbed my ass. I made a soft noise when she did. I wasn't expecting that at all. She looked at me and winked. Then she looked back and I think that's what made them stop looking at me.

As we entered one of my favorite stores 'New York and company' I saw the cutest tunic dress. "Wow, this is adorable." I smiled.

"You want it?" She asked me I shook my head.

"Don't waste your money on me." She shook her head and smiled.

"It's not a waste. You are not a waste. You are someone special to me. I want to get this for you."

I sighed. "Okay." I walked out the store and stood in the lobby of the mall where all the other stores were. Random people were passing by; laughing, holding hands, eating. Then, I saw those same studs from the parking lot come my way. Ronnie was still in the store I didn't want to make a scene, so I headed for the bathroom. I needed to pee anyway, those women are probably just here to chill. So I didn't think much of it.

As I turned the corner to the bathroom I felt a presence , the presence of those women . I knew they were behind me. I went into a stall and sat on the toilet with my feet up. I stayed quiet. They all came in laughing and making jokes.

"Here kitty, kitty." One stud said while knocking on each stall.

"Come on out. We just want some pussy." One of the other studs said.

Now I was scared. What the hell...

The toilet I was sitting in flushed making a noise. I guess my elbow hit it.

"Found her." The stud said. She grabbed a penny from her pocket and twisted the lock open.