Chapter 6: save me

Kiara

So I walked away from Ronnie to get some fresh air. She didn't seem to care much. I leaned against the balcony rail and watched cars drive by in the city. How the night sky didn't have a single start in the sky. There was the moon though. I sighed.

"Hey." a voice said.

I turned around and there was lucky. She bit her lip and walked closer to me.

"Wassup ma?" She said while pinning me to the rail.

"Um... are you drunk?" I spoke nervously.

"Nahhhhh." She snorted and kissed my neck.

Mmm..what the hell? I squirmed but she was too strong. Though she was short she still over powered me.

"S-stop!" I shouted unfortunately no one else could hear because of the blasting music.

She wouldn't stop. She continued to go at it and unzipped her pants and push me to the lounge chair, holding me down. The water build up was heavy and my tear ducts couldn't with stand the hold of my water. I looked that woman in the eye and then her eyes soften. She stopped and let go of me.

"I...I'm sorry." Her pants still unzipped she began to zip it up but then Ronnie runs in a punches her square in the face.

Seeing Ronnie punch her made me feel safe. Ronnie's presence made me safe. Everything about her made me safe. But she didn't know that and I wasn't ready for my feelings to gutter out like a storm.

"Yo man, that shit ain't cool. The fuck." Ronnie spit.

"Man," lucky rubbed her bruised face. "I lost control, to much Hennessy." She spoke.

"Man, fuck you and your drinking issue." Ronnie uttered back and turned to me.

"Come on kiara, let's leave." She said while grabbing my hand and helping me get up.

I didn't look back. I was so scared. She almost raped me. But that's nothing new..

We made our way to the car and sit in the car buckling our seat belts.

"You alright? Did she hurt you?!" Ronnie touched my face gently then pulled me into a hug.

"I'm fine. Really I am." I spoke quietly. I think she knew why I was so shaken up. Besides lucky trying to rape me, it was more intense because I've actually been raped.

"Good. Why don't we stay over at my place? My parents are away on a business trip for a month in Puerto Rico." She watched me fix my hair.

"You sure?" I said shaken up.

She nodded and kissed my cheek, "Positive." She smiled and started her car.