#TAGGED

Ok so I have never been tagged to do one of these so yeah.

1) BIRTHDAY?

28 MARCH 2000.

2) Favourite YouTuber?

Easiest questions ever. sWoozie and Lilly Singh aka Superwoman.

What up t-shirt reference

3) What is the best thing that's ever happened to you?

JESUS (Becoming a Christian) That day sitting in my room crying with my mother and then finally saying that prayer was the best choice I ever made and the best thing that has ever happened to me.

4)Do you ever wonder about something larger than you?

Well I believe in elephants so no.
.
.
.
.
.
J.k

I wonder sometimes if there really is life after death and wonder what my purpose is in life, but am only a child so I have a while to figure that out.

5) Do you believe in aliens.

I do not know what to think.

6) Favourite book (WATTPAD OR ACTUAL BOOK)

THE HUNGER GAMES. When I first read them I just could not handle the genius in them and the idea that it came from and I just love the way that humans are so accurately depicted as the inherently evil beings that they are. But also the good in them is shown and also it is just proof that you cannot stop a revolution.

7) Favourite singer.

I don't think I have one. I love Brooke Fraser and Britt Nicole and i love Hillsong. Hillsong is my life and my entire childhood.

8)Top five celebrity crushes.

Only five 😟

Cameron Boyce (BEFORE ANYONE ELSE) (like for real marry me I mean he is very good looking but like forget that. His personality is on fleek. He is very professional and i find confidence and charisma very attractive but also he is extremely entertaining and fun--seems fun. Never met him baht want to.)

Shawn Mendes ( he is the sweetest-seems to be)

Justin Bieber ( I'm kinda over him)

Austin Mahone (also kinda over him because he has a GF) I respect relationships and I feel like wanting some one that is taken is just not worth my time.

Jace Norman  (he has a girlfriend so I'm kinda over it.)

9)Have you ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Nope and as much ad I REALLY WANT one. I know that its not the time so imma postpone it for a while. Plus boys don't seem to like me. But I did get flirted with today--barely.

10) What do you hate most in the world.

The school system because it is not at all inclusive. It is so irritating that there is a system that is set up that only PROPERLY caters for a certain group/class/level of people--ACADEMICS.

ARTISTIC PEOPLE are not catered for and its even worse if you're a polymath. I just cannot handle being forced to do anything or feeling trapped and helpless and that is exactly what the school system does.

11) Favourite song currently

Maejor Lazer Light it Up and ARITHMETIC by Brooke Fraser.

12) Last song you listened to.

Maejor Lazer Light it Up

13) Do you like donuts? (I have a problem ik ik)

Yes KaylaDeming you do.

J.k

I like donuts and when they are available I endulge but I used to eat them all the time when I was younger so I'm kinda sick if them now.

Bonus fact: Furious 7 makes me cry every time. Like I'm calm throughout the movie but as soon as those cars split up the damn breaks

 Like I'm calm throughout the movie but as soon as those cars split up the damn breaks

My Questions

1) Most embarrassing moment at school.

2) Your rapper name ( I know you have thought of one.)

3) Favourite ice cream flavour.

4) Favourite band/singer

5) Earliest childhood memory.

6) Favourite colour

7) Last person you texted. (Attach a screen shot.)

8) The celebrity that you inappropriately fantasize about the most.

9) If you could change one thing about yourself  what would it be?

10) How old are you?

11) Favourite movie/series

12) Ideal date

13) what you look for in a girl/boy

I was tagged by KaylaDeming

I tag (randomly)

-iphoneuser

-swirllbieber

80sBabi

Anna_wright_02

JaysJournal

imaginator1D

KaylaDeming

MbitjitaU

MenelikRusso

NellyNel14

TishaBoom

TQDesigner

illumilucy