#Ma_Honey

You and Austin were walking the red carpet together for the first time since you started dating.

Austin bought you a designer dress which his mom picked out ('cause what he knows nothing about women's fashion)

He asked you to come over so you guys could get ready together. He answered the door shirtless (which you love) and told you where your dress was. You put on minimal make-up and the beautiful, red mini dress he had bought you.

You both finished and got in the back of the black SUV and drove to the VMAs. There were cameras everywhere. Austin was sitting on the other side. When he saw which side we were getting out on he asked to switch places. "Can I sit on that side?"

"Why?" you asked

"'Cause I wanna get out first then help you out."

"I'm pretty sure this happens a lot, like with other celebrities."

"Lol. So can I?"

"Yeah sure." You got up and scooted over, but the car hit a bump and you fell onto Austin's lap and by instinct he held your waist so that you didn't fall.

You got to the carpet and as he planned, Austin got out first and took your hand to help you out. The two of you walked the carpet together, holding hands but when you stood for pictures he put his arm around your waist.

You stopped to talk to E! News. "So your new song (Name of song) is a big hit and it's really beautiful. Can you tell us who or what it's about?" Austin looked at you and gestures to you

"It's about little Miss thang over here." He smirked. He always tried to talk street with you 'cause you're black (even though you aren't street).
"So she must be you biggest Mahomie then?" asked the interviewer. And Austin replies in correction. "No, she's not ma homie she's Ma-Honey." You all giggled. You walked the rest of the carpet and then walked inside for the show.