#Lazy_Love

You and Austin decided to have a lazy day. You were both just lying in bed. Austin was playing games on his phone and you were reading a book.

Austin won his game and got board. He turned to you and said, "Lazy day doesn't have to mean boring day. Does it?" You closed your book and said, "Then what do you suggest we do?"

He smirked and rolled on top or you. "I think you know." He smirked. He smiled which melted you then kissed. You guys have a full make out sesh.

After a while he was topless and you were both out of breath. Who knew kissing could be such a workout? You thought to yourself.

Austin rolled over and picked up his cell phone and ordered pizza. You rolled on top of him while he was on the phone and started kissing is neck, then his chest then you came close to his lips which make him giggle because he was still talking.

He got off the phone and let you kiss him on the lips the out of the blue he tickled you. You started laughing and rolled off of him to get away but he was smart enough to straddle you and pin you down.

He went from tickling to kissing from kissing to making out you were getting nervous because you knew where this was going but before anything else could happen the bell rang. "Pizza's here" you chirp with a wide smile. Austin gave you one last wet kiss and went to answer the door.

The rest of the day you just eating pizza chilling, watching movies and making out.

Best day ever