#meet_n_greet 2

Y/N's POV

Today I'm going to meet Austin Mahone. I'm only like five people back and im freaking out.
I got to the front and I froze. I ended up being pushed. I tripped but Austin caught me. Omg he's touching me. I thought to myself.
'HEY I'm Austin"
I thought it was cut that he thought that he had to introduce himself. " I'm Y/N" you answered. You were freaking out and He saw it. "Calm down. I don't bite." He said.

"Phew." You joked "now I cn relax." He giggled and signed your shirt and you got a picture.

He still needed to sign another shirt for your friend who couldn't make it, but the ink ran out. He told to you to go back stage with him to get another pen.

He got one and signed your shirt. You were about to leave but he told you to stay. He went and signed a few more and took a few more pictures. It was getting late and I was kinda sleepy

Austin's POV

I walked backstage and Y/n wasn't there. I asked for her and they said she was in my dressing room. I walked Iin
"Sorry y/N. I--" I found her fast asleep on the couch. It was a really cute. I woke her up and offered her a ride home which she was to sleepy to turn down.

In the car
YN and i talked. We decided to play 20 questions.

Q: fave colour?
AM: red
YN: (your fave colour)

Q: first kiss?
AM: in a pool
YN:(explains first kiss)

Q: crush
AM: Y/N
YN: *giggles* Austin

By the end of the ride I'm sure we asked more than 20 questions. She thanked me for the ride and I gave her my number to text me. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

2 month later

YN and i have been together for the best 2 months of my life amdbim very happy.